Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers (1016 Views)

2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by Kaybaba5(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2008
guys,i dont know how mtn and celtel can pay the sum of 4.7billion naira to their subscriber.any gists frm anybody
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by samuelk(m): 5:30am On Mar 04, 2008
simple@poster,ask them
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2008
Time would tell
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by hayprof(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2008
i heard its gon b in-d-form of recharge, so xpect urs!
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2008
. . . in form of a promo only that, everybody must win wink
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by dragnet: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2008
Load N200 get N250
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by DualCore1: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2008
fixed monthly credit.

@Info
even if celtel refund everybody, u, celtel no go refund, na u suppose refund celtel.
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by igbsam(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2008
N170 per subscriber. Thats wat i read in today's punch paper. I wonder how they'll be able to refund to all. Many many rubbish in this country.
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2008
They can't run away from this one, their cup has finally filled up to the extreme. Can mtn try this rubbish of poor service in South Africa? Can celtel now Zain in country try this rubbish of poor service in Kuwait? We all must be ready the stand by NCC in refunding our money whether through airtime or somehow, or we better show them the way. Thank God Nigerians are beginning to give them a run for their money. GLO - Continue to rule. Visafone - You are welcome. True Nigerians indeed.
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by luluosas(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
They can't run away from this one, their cup has finally filled up to the extreme. Can mtn try this rubbish of poor service in South Africa? Can celtel now Zain in some countries try this rubbish of poor service in Kuwait? We all must be ready to stand by NCC in refunding our money they stole from us whether through airtime or somehow, or we better show them the way out of Nigeria. Thank God, Nigerians are beginning to give them a run for their money. GLO - Continue to rule. Visafone - You are welcome. True Nigerians indeed.
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by hayprof(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
Any Info on Visafone?

I wanna knw what they'v got in stock,  tongue
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by hayprof(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2008
igbsam:

N170 per subscriber. Thats what i read in today's punch paper. I wonder how they'll be able to refund to all. Many many rubbish in this country.

That one too small na' angry
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by bigfisher(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2008
Hi Guys,

Has anyone noticed lately that MTN has by far become the WORST network in Nigeria.No value for money, For me i dey change go GLO, any one with similar experiences. angry
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by bigfather(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
@BIG
There is no network without it's own issues !
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by DualCore1: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2008
i think i cherish my "0803" simcard pass ma 1gig microSD sef.

lol big father talking to big fisher.
small dual core watching smiley
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by bigfisher(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
Yes i agree all Networks has their own problems but MTN is worse and above all they dont care, SHIKENA
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by dragnet: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2008
Dual Core, when u taste celtel u'd know what we talking about tongue
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by Emeka72(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
celtel is still fair compared to other networks
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
Dual Core:

even if celtel refund everybody, u, celtel no go refund, na u suppose refund celtel.

cry
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by sect(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2008
What abt glo? I think glo is worse than mtn and celtel respectively.
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by nazzyon(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2008
Don't put your hope too high for the refund.

And have it at the back of your mind that every subscriber has Millions of customers to refund.

So the percentage that gets to you shall be calculate based on amount you spent during the period when the services were not bad.

So no expect N100,000 when you load only N10,000
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by dragnet: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2008
I'd be dreaming if I tell u I'm expecting a dime ! undecided
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by dragnet: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
I'd be dreaming if I tell u I'm expecting a dime ! undecided
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by honsule(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2008
Both celtel and mtn went to the federal High court to seek for an interlocutory injunction to restrain NCC from enforcing the refund of #175 naira to each of their subscriber.The latest is:attempts by two gsm operators,mtn and celtel to evade the payment of compensation to subscribers over poor quality of service imposed on them by the NCC failed,as the federal high court in lagos struck out the case for LACK OF MERIT AND INSUFFICIENT GROUNDS.All the active subscribers are to be credited between march and April 15,2008.Guys,i don't need celtel #175 celtel should just activate our lines for internet free browsing.What do you guys think?
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2008
honsule:
What do you guys think?
i think ur just tøo greedy
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by honsule(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2008
@info.inconsequential reply.let me go to central station and tell celtel directly.
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by naijafan(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2008
LOL @ honsule & info
Re: Mtn And Celtel To Refund #4.7billion To Their Subscribers by ayusman16(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
Nigerians and their greeds. I know the worst network in Naija and they are not being compelled to pay anything. It's just political!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out With My Nokia 6111 Fone / How Much Can I Get Nokia 1208 For? / Advice Pls,shuld I Buy Blackbery 8310 Or Nokia E65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.