Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Study And Work In China - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study And Work In China (3562 Views)

Study And Work At Low Tuition Universities In Russia / Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study And Scholarship Opportunities) / STUDY AND WORK IN GEORGIA EUROPE-VISA 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study And Work In China by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hi, would you like to study in the second largest and fastest growing economy in the world today? Most Chinese universities have affordable tuition, with a good learning environment, well equipped classrooms, very comfortable accommodation, just exactly what u have in the USA or Europe. A lot of opportunities awaits you, Chinese universities are currently running English medium courses for bachelor's and master's degree students. Many fortune500 companies in China are looking for foreigners who have graduated from a Chinese university. China truly has much opportunities. do you even know that in china you can earn over 2,000usd monthly without paying much tax like in the USA OR UK where u are talking about 40% tax. so in china you can have reasonable savings when you work.
Bachelor's and Master degree programs are available in these disciplines: engineering, medicine, economics, international trade, management and sciences.
contact BridgeChina Consulting for more information and discussion on your choice of discipline
Re: Study And Work In China by segun99: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
LIERS
shocked

1 Like

Re: Study And Work In China by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
segun99 comments like yours are very usual on this site, so i'm not gonna start insulting you , so then you insult me back and all that crap. i'll just ignore you.
Re: Study And Work In China by segun99: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
shawty7777: segun99 comments like yours are very usual on this site, so i'm not gonna start insulting you , so then you insult me back and all that crap. i'll just ignore you.
Y do you ppl keep giving false information in order to make money. I live i china for years before moving to europe ok. Even citizens the jobs available are not enough for them not to talk of aliens..... Pls dont decieve ppl grin angry :Pok
Re: Study And Work In China by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
segun99:
Y do you ppl keep giving false information in order to make money. I live i china for years before moving to Europe OK. Even citizens the jobs available are not enough for them not to talk of aliens..... Pls dont decieve ppl grin angry :Pok

that's a lie. just like in Nigeria , would you say there are no jobs in Nigeria for Nigerians because many graduates here are still without jobs? i also lived in china, and many of my friends at that time we were studying had jobs in Shenzhen, shanghai and other cities. Some even settled for teaching jobs ; and if you know very well, remember that teaching English jobs in china can fetch you 15,000 rmb r more in a month. and this usually comes with free accommodation. don't come to forums like this to dash people's hopes, and you really think relocating to Europe is the best for everyone? some people are making it here in Nigeria than many in USA or Europe. so wherever yo are that works for you, that's the place to be. Nigerians are in china working , so are other experts from different countries. if you couldn't get a job in china , then stay in Europe there but don't think there are no Nigerians working in china.
Re: Study And Work In China by segun99: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
shawty7777:

that's a lie. just like in Nigeria , would you say there are no jobs in Nigeria for Nigerians because many graduates here are still without jobs? i also lived in china, and many of my friends at that time we were studying had jobs in Shenzhen, shanghai and other cities. Some even settled for teaching jobs ; and if you know very well, remember that teaching English jobs in china can fetch you 15,000 rmb r more in a month. and this usually comes with free accommodation. don't come to forums like this to dash people's hopes, and you really think relocating to Europe is the best for everyone? some people are making it here in Nigeria than many in USA or Europe. so wherever yo are that works for you, that's the place to be. Nigerians are in china working , so are other experts from different countries. if you couldn't get a job in china , then stay in Europe there but don't think there are no Nigerians working in china.
I never said there are no jobs in china but not as easy as u put them here on the site as if when you just get there you start working. Man i worked my bottom in china! Like you said any where you are that works for is where you meant to be but thank God now i school and work in here. like when i was about to apply for the visa those agent told me different stories that there are alot of jobs as u just posted not until i got there and i got hooked up, finnish all my cash i bring from nja, still no better work jare. But i still belive your qoute
Re: Study And Work In China by herbert7: 4:48am On Jun 27, 2015
REASON WHY SHOULD STUDY IN PHILIPPINES

International Accredited Universities- Philippines is home of tope universities that has produced worlds caliber in different fields from medicine, science, business, politics foreign studies and have hundreds of foreign enrollees and studies every year.

English as Official Language- Philippines is considered as one of the top English speaking countries and top English speaking country in Asia. English is its second official language and that schools use English as theor teaching command.

Low cost of living- Foreign students can enjoy balancing their lifestyle while spending less money. In the Philippines, you can rent a dormitory or an apartment unit in just less than $50 or Php2,000 a month. Not to mention the less expense in food, clothing and leisure.

Western-based Pattern of education- Education pattern and curriculum in the Philippines is westernize and modern. Since Filipinos are widely recognized in the medical field, more foreign students in the Philippines and taking Medicine, Nursing and other medical courses.

Friendly Filipinos!- The Filipinos are natural born hospitable and friendly. That’s what Filipinos are loved for. You can meet a lot of new friends easily and they will tour you around without hearing complaints or aloofness. Filipinos treat you as part of the family, will invite you to come over their house to know you better. That way, you will not miss your country so much because you know you are loved in your new community.

Education Programs- To attract more foreign students, the government created different education programs and university programs that aims to provide better education for foreign workers. One of these programs is the ‘Philippine ESL (English as a Second Language) Tour Program,’ in which the study of English forms part of a structured tour package. Studying English becomes more exciting and fun through dynamic and creative ways of learning where participants get to interact, practice, and use English more often in real-life settings thru games, outdoor activities, excursions, and immersions. Aside from learning the English language, participants get to see the beautiful sceneries of the Philippine countryside and immerse with the local culture.

Leisure, Culture, and Fun!- Filipinos are known for always being happy and fun loving. The Filipinos has adapted western culture over the years due to the presence of different nationals in the country. International-owned companies are in the country like restaurants, boutiques, resorts and private companies.

Faster and Easy Visa Application- Unlike any other countries, the Philippines is much loose in terms of accepting foreign students since its aim is to provide better education and promote the education system of the country,visa is 100% sure,once you have a genuine admission letter from any designated univsty

tuition in philippines is among the lowest in the world,payable per semester,about 400usd approximately 60-70k in naira per semstr

kindly contact me if u will need my assistance,am presently a pastor in philippines,as wel taking up a master program here-

+639064799790
+639186574594
email- herbertmols@yahoo.com

admission is on..God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Your Education; Read & Write Well / Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free / Professional PhD Thesis Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.