Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin (17355 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by adedayourt(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wat happens wen the skin starts t̶̲̥̅ơ̴͡ routen... Ayanman... Nonsensecical
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by swtcharissa(f): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
It's still an insane person dat will go for the ring
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by dexterekpo: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
chai..........ewu of d highest order... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by eby35(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
barbadash
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by HerexG(m): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2013
Rocktation: It is disgusting actually. Besides, there's no reason at all to want to wear his meat...as a few fanatics of rockstars or other people would. He's just..some designer. undecided

Where is Clifford Orji ?
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by tutu1: 1:28am On Jan 24, 2013
one word "Barbaric" no explanation or excuse for this
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Tinyemeka(m): 2:22am On Jan 24, 2013
I"m confused. I thought Icelandics are Nordics right? So why I come dey see an ugly black skin on the ring? undecided

Gollum sef might reject this. Even of it were that one from the Lord of the Rings.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Rocktation(f): 3:15am On Jan 24, 2013
It was salted and "tanned". It's written up there na.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by henryadex(m): 4:44am On Jan 24, 2013
The love of money is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by dejijohns(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2013
All na market strategy & publicity stunt...
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2013
What a vain man. He think his salted, tanned skin is more precious than gold.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Tinyemeka(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Rocktation: It was salted and "tanned". It's written up there na.

Didn't see that bit.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by sandiyke(f): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wat for? Its disgusting.
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by harlos: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2013
sandiyke: Wat for? Its disgusting.
fashion ofcos
Re: Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yuck!!! This is disgusting. Why on earth would I buy a ring with flesh when I can buy the same ring without flesh... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. / Funeral Vs Wedding: Which Is More Expensive?? / So Sad! Nairalander, AlexReports, Buries Father In Pains (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.