Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids (29613 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / Man Clears And Carries Gutter Content With Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by freecocoa(f): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
You gotta be kidding me shocked

You sure say these people well so?hian o.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by dnawah(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
johnwizey: *blinking*

ds space is for sale
how much?thinking at least e go fit enter 2 bed room flat na
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by bory09(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
بوكو حرام:

[size=18pt]Enu Obo!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin[/size]
guy you bad gan...........ooo.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by PRINCESSCHOICE: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
this made in china
seedord247: Loooks creepy and digusting. grin
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Asis(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mehnnnn wetn b dis,chai na wao,thumbs up man
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Fantacy1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: MOST TALENTED CHINA, MOST WORWOISH CHINA, OLDEST PERSON CHINA, WATIN CHINKO NO GO DO FINISH
Even the world tallest woman too
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Chitexs250(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Speechless

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wonders shall never end in this world!!
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Chitexs250(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
CFCfan: Wonders shall never end in this world!!

Means

Ends shall never wonder in this world
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Tinablack: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
...And how does ds change d fact dat I'm unemployed??

I comment my reserve
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tinablack: ...And how does ds change d fact dat I'm unemployed??

I comment my reserve

It doesn't change the fact at all
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Am4christ(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
O mo c film trick abeg. Bt i day hael the man oo
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Btruth: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wahala ti e niyen.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by crackhouse(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END. SIGNS OF ENDTIME
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Mamaflex(f): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
I have seen more than this. Na jazz.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by udy101(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Made in china.....
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Tinyemeka(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Keep doing eye tricks with the buckets.

Just pray you don't kick them soon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by 3kay945(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
The dude is talented. I love China with passion, they're too good.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
See his face sef.... He looks like a living corpse. Anyway, well done to him sha! More grease to his eyelids!
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
what the hell? shocked shocked
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by CGKing(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
His eye lids are "made in China"

1 Like

Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by rutibaby(f): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
smiley dis one self na small. my dog dey carry fifty litres for head with rag......
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Akeud(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
dopeJemi: [img]http://images2.parentsconnect.com/editorial_images/3/open-mouth-shocked-face.jpg?quality=0.6&height=285&width=285&[/img]
Baby don't be flabbagasted. Chill, it's the sign of end time.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by vision2050: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
i forgot the name of dis movie
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by TijaniWaheed: 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote
author=webaplanet]Wang Xianxiang carries two buckets of water with
his eyelids during a provincial festival for migrant workers in Shaodong
County, Hunan province, Saturday.

“The 42-year-old fireworks maker from the central Chinese province of
Hunan was photographed last weekend performing his signature trick:
Suspending two water buckets with a combined weight of 9 pounds on
plastic hangers hooked to his eyelids for a minute.

Wang says he is hoping to increase the amount of weight he can carry
with his eyelids.

Wang entertained local migrant workers at a provincial festival near his
hometown of Liuyang Saturday.

“When I first started it was extremely painful,” Wang told NBC News
about his unique talent, “but after a lot of practice it’s just
uncomfortable today.”

Among other talents he’s developed for the show? Having two men wrap a
metal wire tightly around his neck while he talks to the audience, which
he says has been in the thousands.

Wang, who is married with two children, said he has been doing his
eyelid trick for five to six years and started doing it purely out of
boredom.

But as he increased the weight on his eyelids, he started to train –
practicing for 30 minutes each morning and two hours at night.

Wang’s family initially frowned upon his hobby, but slowly came around
as his stature grew within the community.

When asked what his aspirations for the future were, Wang kept it
simple. “I can currently hold 4.5 pounds on each eyelid, I’d like to
push that to 11 pounds per eyelid.”

He was optimistic that he could accomplish that eye-popping feat by the
end of the year

Read more
http://behindthewall.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/22/16640181-eyelid-weightlifting-raises-eyebrows-in-china?chromedomain=worldnews&lite

Read more at http://tonykempis com/?p=2578[/quote]

wich kin stupid talent be dis one? talent dts is not useful to ur comunity, no impact ! so mke we go dey practice eyelids show abi rubish, anyway na china
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by 5alive(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tinablack: ...And how does ds change d fact dat I'm unemployed??

I comment my reserve
wots ur qualification' i av job for u
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by YoungGame: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2013
vivichocs: cheiii....am i sure of wot i'm seeing ?
No you're not, i guess you're day dreaming! Try to take 1 or 2 bottles of Alomo Bitters to see clearly grin
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by toluleke(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2013
Imprida: shocked shocked shocked shocked
everything is possible in china.
true talk na their phone get mp3,radio,camera, flashlight, water resistance etc. d man wan kil im becos of record
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 24, 2013
Thats silly.
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 24, 2013
My eye dey pain me o
Re: Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids by harlos: 1:14am On Jan 24, 2013
Eyelids carry water...

faints...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.