Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k (2327 Views)

Complete House On A Full Plot Of Land At Sango For Sale Urgently(by Owner) / Forsale 1 Plot Of Land @igbogbo By Owner. / A Plot Of Land For Sale By Owner At Agungi, Lekki Peninsula. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Need it now
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by marabout(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Give details of the plot to:

tommdude2005@yahoo.com

What documents do you have? Is your own house near the half-plot in question?

Is it 60 x 60 or 30 x 120?

1 Like

Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by Goodcare(m): 1:23am On Jan 24, 2013
Give details of the plot to:

goodcare2008@gmail.com,07056737703

What documents do you have? Is your own house near the half-plot in question?

Is it 60 x 60 or 30 x 120?

I will come for inspection shao
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 1:31am On Jan 24, 2013
@marabout ,thanks for your intrest ,its 30 x 120 completely messured.the said land is on the street before the one i have my house on, i bought it seperately on two different street, you are free to come and check it , nothing to hide. Its mine, I would email you, regards.
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by Goodcare(m): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2013
please email me also I just call ur number now
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 2:57am On Jan 24, 2013
Still available ,
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
Anyone Interested ,Ready toget it, its quite Urgent.
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
The land is still available,the house I built and stay is just by the land .I need the cash 200k to complete a life saving project,actually I am into touching of lives of people through public enlightenment and awareness of issues that borders the mind,I profers suggestions and solutions but often charge token ,my main concern. Is just to make sure lives are touched and saved,I just have a dying passion for it but I can't just get fund/loan/financial assistant to do this ,this is the reason I want to sell the land it is 100% genuine someone should just contact me pls.
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by oduz: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2013
Send details to

arcmedia007@yahoo.com

cool
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by nfts0502: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
WERE IS THIS PROPERTY LOCATED?
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by nfts0502: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
SEND ME YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN COME AND INSPECT IT TOMORROW.
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by popsi: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls can you send details to lewisoke@yahoo.com.

Thx
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by fratochi: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
Please kindly email details and location possibly with pictures to fratochi@yahoo.co.uk, thanks
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by netintelligence: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
pls I will like to pay on Sunday, but wait where is d land located. pls email details to richykolly@hotmail.com
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by netintelligence: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
I will like ro pay on sunday, but where is d land located. email richykolly@hotmail.com with details location, title
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by nfts0502: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2013
inbox me with the detail of the property to festus_adelaja@yahoo.com
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by dolandi: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2013
where is the land located, give me details on 07080419898
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
I have emailed please check it, you can call as well now .thanks
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by feminineA: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
where is rthe land located?? send me details bunmi4real08@yahoo.com
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
@netintelligence did you receive my mail?
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2013
who need it , need the cash 200k this week for the Project.
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2013
aderite: who need it , need the cash 200k this week for the Project.
Where is it Located Sir? mail me at "coolented@yahoo.com" if saying it here is an issue
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Ijogz just emailed you now.Regards Sir
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by livethoh: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
@aderite The land is still available,the house I built and stay is just by the land .I need the cash 200k to complete a life saving project,actually I am into touching of lives of people through public enlightenment and awareness of issues that borders the mind,I profers suggestions and solutions but often charge token ,my main concern. Is just to make sure lives are touched and saved,I just have a dying passion for it but I can't just get fund/loan/financial assistant to do this ,this is the reason I want to sell the land it is 100% genuine someone should just contact me pls.

Its a pity that you could not get a loans/funds for your Projects, Touching of lives is something worthy of financing but i think you need to shed more light on the Life saving Project you are talking about Probably a Kind Nigerian could be of support and you would not need to sell the Property or Probably someone interested in buying could see the reason for the Urgency and buy it so you could go ahead with your Project, .Life is very Precious , those that use there time to save it should be Encouraged.

So you need to shed more light on the Life saving Project. Just my thought and idea
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
@livethoh ,Thanks for your question ,More light on it :
A lot of people are dying of Kidney Problem and Cancer today , the money is needed to execute some life saving Projects like kidney Disease awareness campaign /Its preventions ,Meningitis, ,Cancer preventions and Managements as most of health Awareness carried out is Majorly on HIV.Imagine the number of Kidney Patients that comes on air on AIT seeking for huge amount of money for Kidney Transplants ,the pains they go through in bed,some may get it some may not ,how about those that do not have the Opportunity to come on Air ,they die offcourse , even those that were successfully operated lives with Maintaning it, Dialysis is expensive for those that goes for it , It could be prevented though, as i talk right now Many people are indulging themselves in Activities that would destroy there two kidneys , some do not know that the intakes of some food is dangerouse ,How about Cancer , i hope that your wife /sister do not experience it ,its a terrible thing,unregulated cell growth /gene mutation or damage which could lead to breast Cancer , breast Cancer is very painfull ,better imagined than Experience ,how about other Cancer cases , I have passion to carry out awareness ,Prevention is better than cure , our heart/kidney/liver/blood/pancrease needs to be cared for day in day out just as you care for your car/Generator/Home Electronics, our livers,kidneys,skin and lymphatic systems work round the clock to eliminate bad toxins which we inhale like Generator/car fumes ,household cleaning chemicals,cigarette smoke,the water we drink has been treated with chemicals,food we eat are grown in toxic soil which lacks selenium,packaged food with preservatives .In my little way Many Lives have been touched and saved , this good work should not be limited.

I have tried all i could to get fund but all to avail ,some that are willing to give fund with so high % , i got the land to build a centre to attend to people but right now it has to go , i can get another one soonest .

SOMEONE OUTSIDE THERE SHOULD CONTACT ME , LET SAVE LIVES THROUGH AWARENESS.

goodness2013@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by livethoh: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
@aderite,good intension and initiative.hope an assistant comes ,even though people hardly support project like this,a day show of 200k gate fee is better preffered ,how I wish I could assist,would do someday when I am out of academic institution and working .good luck
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by 4teelaw(f): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
where is the land located? I am ready to pay if it is in a favourable location
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
@4teelaw,5 Minutes to ATAN via the road that Leads to Agbara ,already residential,Light,5 minute to the express
do inform me via goodness2013@yahoo.com

If anyone do this for me , you will be in turn be doing this to save more lives and the lives of those saved from the Project i am intending would always Pray for you , i bet you will never Regret this. I feel excited anytime anyone says oh , the information you gave me about health have been very helpful ,my health have been wondefull ,if i have had Millions i would use it for research/Disemination of informations to save the human lives ,in oversea there are lot of Organisations that does things like this ,one of them is called CASH (CONSENSUS ACTION ON SALT AND HEALTH) website http://www.actiononsalt.org.uk/ they are doing a great job by informing people about salt ,that alone reduces Heart/Kidney Failure Problem ,Prevention cost much more less than cure or solution to Major health Problem ,Kidney Transplant is not less than 5 Million Naira, expensive though ,the prevention are just Information which are mostly free.

Anyone having a heart to touch lives , Contact me .

I can email you as well if i have your email.
Regards .
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2013
526 views no one has come for it,haba do not let this vision die please
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by aderite: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
aderite:
@4teelaw,5 Minutes to ATAN via the road that Leads to Agbara ,already residential,Light,5 minute to the express
do inform me via goodness2013@yahoo.com

If anyone do this for me , you will be in turn be doing this to save more lives and the lives of those saved from the Project i am intending would always Pray for you , i bet you will never Regret this. I feel excited anytime anyone says oh , the information you gave me about health have been very helpful ,my health have been wondefull ,if i have had Millions i would use it for research/Disemination of informations to save the human lives ,in oversea there are lot of Organisations that does things like this ,one of them is called CASH (CONSENSUS ACTION ON SALT AND HEALTH) website http://www.actiononsalt.org.uk/ they are doing a great job by informing people about salt ,that alone reduces Heart/Kidney Failure Problem ,Prevention cost much more less than cure or solution to Major health Problem ,Kidney Transplant is not less than 5 Million Naira, expensive though ,the prevention are just Information which are mostly free.

Anyone having a heart to touch lives , Contact me .

I can email you as well if i have your email.
Regards .
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by marabout(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Do you have any full plot in the same area?
Re: Half A Plot For Sale By Owner 200k by spyroxy1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
M

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Vacant Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Oshodi Isolo Industrial Estatevery Urgent / Happy New Month! / For Sale:a Plot Of Land Measuring 502.166sqm At Ocean Bay Estate-08067307550

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.