Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Lies Detector Robot - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lies Detector Robot (702 Views)

Lie Detector Robot. / Lie Detector Robot / Lie Detector Robot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Detector Robot by sensimila: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2008
[size=8pt] Kyle's dad brought home a robot 1day. The robot has the ability to detect lies and would slap the person who lied on the face.Kyle returned late from school and dad asked, "Son why are you late from school?"."Dad, we had extra classes today".The robot slapped Kyle on his face. Dad shouted "Now com'n tell me the truth. Why are you late?" "Dad, I went to a movie" "Which movie?" "The Ten Commandments" Immediately, Kyle got anoda slap from the robot . "Sorry Dad, I went to see the movie "Sex Queen"."Shame on you son, when I was your age I never watched obscene movies or misbehaved" Immediately, the dad gets a hot slap on the face from the robot.Kyle's mother comes walking out of the kitchen and says to her husband, "After all he is ur son!!!" The robot steps up and gives Kyle's mother a slap.
Re: Lies Detector Robot by ayusman16(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2008
Damn! This joke is damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lies Detector Robot by Teejay07(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2008
Hahahahahahahahah. Very nice. Please keep it up.
Re: Lies Detector Robot by kolaoloye(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2008
in fact, i love this.
Re: Lies Detector Robot by tytylayor: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
seen it b4 but still rocks, lmao
Re: Lies Detector Robot by clemcykul(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
lmao
Re: Lies Detector Robot by kay9(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
;d ;d smiley wink
Re: Lies Detector Robot by sincity(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2008
Good one.
The robot steps out of the PC and gives those that have heard the joke before a hot slap, GBOoSSA!!!! grin
Re: Lies Detector Robot by tytylayor: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2008
and bak to those dat says d robot steps out of d PC and gave dem double hot slap GBOSA!!! GBOSA shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Came This Close To Being A Turd / A 68 Year Old Millionaire Got A Night Invitation By A 18 Year Old Girl. / Word Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.