Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW (3431 Views)

Norfolk Paper & Packaging Ltd ..who Knows This Company???? / 14 New Vacancies In Daisa Foods Packaging Ltd / VHR Nig Ltd Interview Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please has anyone receive interview email from the above company. Sequel to the advert placed in Guardian Newspaper on 10th January 2013, The name of the company is Tempo Food and Packaging Ltd, located at Km 5, Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. The remuneration for the advertised position is #2million per annum.
       The interview time is schedule for Wednesday (30/01/2013), Wednesday (06/02/2013) and Thursday (07/02/2013). Signify your interest by replying this mail indicating the date that will be convenient for you.
Thank you.
Human Resources Manager.
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Scam...run for your dear life, and don't only run, tell someone who have received such mail too, to run for his/her life...
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Can u please explain better? Please let me know ur reasons.thanks
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Hayjaycity: Scam...run for your dear life, and don't only run, tell someone who have received such mail too, to run for his/her life...

Everything is Scam to u.I'm thinking this is a strategy u using so as to be D̶̲̥̅̊ only applicant for a job at any point in time.
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Stancode(m): 2:24am On Jan 24, 2013
7/2/2013. pls u can call me on 08088946637
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 24, 2013
Well I google d company now, and it seems they are real...buh I was wondering why they would reveal d renumeration for d advertised position online to an applicant. I was just being curious, buh you can give it a shot. Mind you, this company can't stand d company I work for in all ramifications, so I won't even apply for any position there, so don't think of me discouraging others to go for the interview. I am not interested.
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 24, 2013
Are u also. Going for the interview? If yes what shud we be expecting?
Stancode: 7/2/2013. pls u can call me on 08088946637
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by ifyalways(f): 5:33am On Jan 24, 2013
Company address they used is real and correct, that's the only thing I know.

If you can, give it a try especially if the interview is taking place there.

Goodluck
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2013
ifyalways: Company address they used is real and correct, that's the only thing I know.

If you can, give it a try especially if the interview is taking place there.

Goodluck

I support this too, buh any change of that venue, then its something else, they should just be careful, coz that's ogun state
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2013
@ all I appreciate all ur comment. Thanks alot
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Completeguy(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2013
6/02/2013. My number is 07066915529
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by bakusha(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2013
fasagba01: Please has anyone receive interview email from the above company. Sequel to the advert placed in Guardian Newspaper on 10th January 2013, The name of the company is Tempo Food and Packaging Ltd, located at Km 5, Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. The remuneration for the advertised position is #2million per annum.
       The interview time is schedule for Wednesday (30/01/2013), Wednesday (06/02/2013) and Thursday (07/02/2013). Signify your interest by replying this mail indicating the date that will be convenient for you.
Thank you.
Human Resources Manager.
mornn, s it stl open 4 1 2 apply 4d job, if its stl open hw i cn apply pls?
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Kayordey: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wuld like 2 be scheduled for Wednesday 30th jan, 2013(i.e 30-1-2013). E-mail add princekay4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kayordey: Wednesday 30th jan, 2013(i.e 30-1-2013).
. We are gonna meet there on Wednesday. What should we be expecting
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Kokofi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
i guess so many pple didnt get d msg clearly, as we thought it was still a fresh application...
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by chinos4all: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2013
I'm so much interested in this please don't leave me behind. Contact me on 08023911292, or e-mail planetchinos@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless for the info.
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by yahooz: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2013
1 thing I know 4 sure z dt d company is real, cuz I av bn der b4! Dose dt r asking dt d OP shld invite dem, dts nt possible cuz he applied 4 d job & received an invite 4 d interview he jst wntd 2 confirm if it ws real! Der z also nufn bad in a coy advertising its remuneration online, dey jst gave a range!
And I'll like 2 say dt it z nt evry coy dt has a company mail address, cuz der r timez we c a mail dt ends with yahoo or gmail.com & straight away we conclude dt it iz a scam! We all jst gotta b watchful dts all!
Re: Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks a lot, it seems you are the only one that understand my Post here. Well,people that are saying they are interested shud plz apply thru the coy cos I also applied before I got the message. My interview is on Wednesday.I will let you guys know the outcome. One love. quote author=yahooz]1 thing I know 4 sure z dt d company is real, cuz I av bn der b4! Dose dt r asking dt d OP shld invite dem, dts nt possible cuz he applied 4 d job & received an invite 4 d interview he jst wntd 2 confirm if it ws real! Der z also nufn bad in a coy advertising its remuneration online, dey jst gave a range!
And I'll like 2 say dt it z nt evry coy dt has a company mail address, cuz der r timez we c a mail dt ends with yahoo or gmail.com & straight away we conclude dt it iz a scam! We all jst gotta b watchful dts all![/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Hallmark Consult / Contec Global Group Latest Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Employment Opportunity For OND/NCE Holder In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.