Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match (24020 Views)

Pictures Of Enyeama's Saves Against Messi / Video Of Enyeama's First Conceded Goal In 12 League Matches - Painful Goal / 'we Are Afraid Of Enyeama' - Elephants Of Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by pendusky(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Was He realy wearing yellow? Or Blue? am lost! Maybe OP TV need replacement...
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by Reference(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
I would laff out loud if my hectic day hadn't killed my sanity.
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by Reference(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
folahann:

Where did the poster mention AFCON or Burkina Faso? Look closely at the opposition players, do they look like Burkina players
It's you guys are just making assumptions.
Next time think well about a topic before making a post.

Tell me oh. Is this about AFCON or the mindset of a pro player. Or is he not representing Nigeria or is this a sunday sunday kick around. Said it a million times. The day we strike the right balance between abilities and discipline then we will begin to win things.
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by olempe(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
pboiskinpy: He de tink of Tb Joshua prophesy hehehehe..#jux passing

Lol
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by Goodlucktaiwo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
For those around Agbara Iyanu era Okoko Lasu iba Ojo
You can register with me here http://www.ikuyajolusmart..com/
I base in lagos
if you want to met me
this is my number 08138669174
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Reference: I would laff out loud if my hectic day hadn't killed my sanity.
My brother, no be small tin o. Right now I feel like tearing my hair whilst I stand and merrily sing Andre Bocelli's 'Funiculli Funicular' in the middle of the road. Lagos traffic does to that to you. sad sad
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by EASY39(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
dvdon: Enyeama was thinking of his BB ping messages
. [color=]
. [/color]
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by choppu: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Feed me more: undecided undecided undecided

What was he thinking?
Eya shit dey worry d guy for inside football pitch, belle dey purge d guy
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by BodyKiss(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
obadiah777: THATS A COMPOSED MAN WITH CONFIDENCE. IT TAKES A BOSS TO BE THAT CALM AND SERENE IN THE MIDST OF A STORM

Are you stvpid? People are even liking this. SMH. Such behaviour is an automatic ticket to become a bench warmer in any European club or other serious team.

Positioning! Positioning! Positioning!
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by ckkris: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
BodyKiss:

Are you stvpid? People are even liking this. SMH. Such behaviour is an automatic ticket to become a bench warmer in any European club or other serious team.

Positioning! Positioning! Positioning!

So you can't see that 2 or more different pictures were combined in this World Cup match, not the on-going Nations Cup. When Enyama leaned on the post the ball wasn't in the field. NL editors may just want to test how easy is can be to mislead Nigerians into believing a lie.
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by chiswaggs: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
shadrach77: this is a fake picture. he was wearing a blue outfit during our match not yellow smiley smiley smiley
That was the 1st thing I noticed and how come there is fly emirates on that board behind the post?
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by Chofa(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
emiye: That posture depicts " Odeshi !!!, All ur move na gra gra, NOTHING go happen"
ODeshi?? Let him come and catch for Manchester or Chelsea then?
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by Effwazobia: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
The pics are fake. All you have to do is look at the position of the nets in both pic. The net in the first pic starts after the i and the net in the second pic is positioned around the m
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by Goodlucktaiwo(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2013
Click on this link http://www.ikuyajolusmart..com/
and follow the instruction pay 1k each to the person in position #3 and #4 then text the teller details to them.
Wish you goodluck
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by pryzlez: 2:01am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=Bishop4bella][/quote]

Well dude...de poster never said anything about AFCON...he simply said 'Naija match'...Kapish
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by macob(m): 3:58am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=Bishop4bella][/quote]

Who told u the poster meant the ongoing AFCON match? it could be any other Nigerian match. Be wise
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by senator2k9(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2013
emiye: That posture depicts " Odeshi !!!, All ur move na gra gra, NOTHING go happen"
how d gra-gra moves come end 1-1 abi??
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by Tnoni: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2013
the two pictures are nopt the same, please scrutinize it wella wella.
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by JonCina(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2013
This guy proud die!
...and he finally conceded a goal!
Re: Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match by Ninilowo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
shadrach77: this is a fake picture. he was wearing a blue outfit during our match not yellow smiley smiley smiley
Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany Lose A World Cup Qualifying Match At Home For The First Time In 20yrs / Marylove Edwards Emerges 3rd In Tennis Competition In Morocco / Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.