Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? (4166 Views)

Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
For me, it could depend on the state of mind in which I went to bed the previous night. But these days, the very first thought that pops into my mind is, 'yay, I'm alive!'. Then I either jump up from my bed and start praising/thanking God or I just lay on my bed singing praises. And these past few days have been very beautiful. I always accomplish what I set out to do. I'm grateful to God Almighty. Does anyone care to share theirs? smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
thank you Jesus that i am alive!
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
thank you Jesus that i am alive!
That's lovely. smiley
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
I think about vanneni cool
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Oahray: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
You finally decided to open a thread. Nicey!

@topic, mine's "what is the time?"
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
"What is today? And what is on the schedule today?"

And then "Oh crap, Im gonna need coffee to make this work"
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by slimyem: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
My first thought varies from day to day...
Sometimes,its the time..
Sometimes,the dream i just had..
Sometimes,my troubles..
Sometimes,the events of the previous day...
Sometimes,the course of the new day..smiley
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by ihedioramma: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
FOR ME, I THANK MY GOD AND PRAY FOR OTHERS AND MY NEEDS WITH MY PSALM 23.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Redmosquito(m): 1:26am On Jan 24, 2013
VANNENI! grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Mynd44: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2013
Immediately I wake up, I grab my phone and check out my work load and then I brush. Stale salivam gives me tummy ache
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 24, 2013
First thing that pops into my mind when I wake up..."what's the time?" I scramble for my phone or wristwatch or look at the clock to check the time...always!!
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 24, 2013
The food still remain? undecided
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 24, 2013
Acidosis: I think about vanneni cool
Hmmmm.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 24, 2013
Oahray: You finally decided to open a thread. Nicey!

@topic, mine's "what is the time?"
Lol. cheesy I too sometimes ask what the time is. smiley
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: "What is today? And what is on the schedule today?"

And then "Oh crap, Im gonna need coffee to make this work"
hehe grin cool
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 24, 2013
slimyem: My first thought varies from day to day...
Sometimes,its the time..
Sometimes,the dream i just had..
Sometimes,my troubles..
Sometimes,the events of the previous day...
Sometimes,the course of the new day..smiley
ok,not bad.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 24, 2013
joeydozzy: The food still remain? undecided
you like food a lot I presume. grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella: First thing that pops into my mind when I wake up..."what's the time?" I scramble for my phone or wristwatch or look at the clock to check the time...always!!
Mynd_44: Immediately I wake up, I grab my phone and check out my work load and then I brush. Stale salivam gives me tummy ache
ok,cool.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 24, 2013
Redmosquito: VANNENI! grin grin grin
hehe, baby mu! cheesy grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by honeric01(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
First thing is to check the current forex price index embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2013
honeric01: First thing is to check the current forex price index embarassed
Every blessedmorning Really! cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by honeric01(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Vanneni: Every blessedmorning Really! cheesy

It can't be every morning na, but most times..
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
honeric01:

It can't be every morning na, but most times..

I for fear o. cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by honeric01(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
Vanneni: I for fear o. cheesy

Now, to you, does it mean only one particular thing comes to your mind when you wake up each morning?
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
honeric01:

Now, to you, does it mean only one particular thing comes to your mind when you wake up each morning?
No, it changes with the season. Like what I was thinking then when I created this thread is very different from what pops into my head these days.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Vanneni: No, it changes with the season. Like what I was thinking then when I created this thread is very different from what pops into my head these days.

Then what is the major thing you think of every morning?
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
honeric01:

Then what is the major thing you think of every morning?
It varies greatly with what went through my mind prior to sleeping or the events of that week/season. For now the first thing that pops into my mind is, I'm well prepared for today's paper?
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by honeric01(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
Vanneni: It varies greatly with what went through my mind prior to sleeping or the events of that week/season. For now the first thing that pops into my mind is, I'm well prepared for today's paper?

uhmmm

ok..
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
Lol,yeah..cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2013
Say a prayer of thanks to God & check out my schedule.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Slywork(m): 4:12am On Mar 04, 2013
Saying the very first thing is prayer would be a lie. It comes sometimes but not always. Probably what i was scheduled to do the said morning or what i was thinking about the previous night wink
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Mind On Waking Up Each Morning? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Slywork: Saying the very first thing is prayer would be a lie. It comes sometimes but not always. Probably what i was scheduled to do the said morning or what i was thinking about the previous night wink
Okiki_Oluwa: Say a prayer of thanks to God & check out my schedule.
Nice. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Best New Loan Apps In Nigeria, 2023 / How Do You Load Picture To A Thread On Nairaland / What Is Your 2012 Christmas Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.