Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Looking To Start Your Own VPN Business ? Join The VPN Reseller Program - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Looking To Start Your Own VPN Business ? Join The VPN Reseller Program (2335 Views)

Come In For Your Free Open Vpn Servers / ICT VPN Working Greatly Via Computer Users Unlimited / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Start Your Own VPN Business ? Join The VPN Reseller Program by visalat(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
*Note:only Gatewayvpn agents are approved to employ resellers and disburst vouchers in Nigeria.

Looking to start your own VPN business ? Join the VPN Reseller Program

How it Works?

Gatewayvpn reselling is among the most popular business models of modern times. One saves all the headaches of having one’s own infrastructure and staff configuring, maintaining and looking after it. Instead one can focus completely on the business aspects.

You take care of payment collection on your own website while paying GatewayVPN a fixed cost depending on the plan chosen

Reseller FAQ:

How much can I earn? Depends on the volume of clients that you have. We give a special discounts to resellers who have been loyal to us and who have helped us grow.
How much investment do I need to be able to start? Your initial investment entitles you to create 15 user accounts minimum.
Can I create a trial account for my customers? What you do with your account is your business.
How many premium accounts can I create? Depending on the Reseller Package that you have subscribed, you can create a minimum of 15 user accounts.
Can my accounts be paused till i find buyers for it? Yes you can pause your accounts and you are free to sell whenever you wish to.
Can we have our own branded VPN Software?
We charge a minimal monthly fee for your own branding instead of the usual Gateway software . We do offer custom designs for resellers to have their own look and feel which they can distribute to their own clients. With your own custom made VPN software, people will never know that you are getting your services from us! Its as if you have your own VPN business.

Recommended for resellers who would want to have their own VPN software.
You are allowed 30 accounts per month on this plan.

WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
30 Premium Users Monthly
Unlimited Bandwidth
Reseller Panel
Website plus domain
24/7 Support

$ 3 0/month(for server management, hosted VPN accounts management and support services) plus $ 2 00 one time fee for VPN creation with your brand name

For those who want to just buy bulk accounts at a minimum price and resell.
No VPN software design.
Write to account@gatewayvpn.com for more details.

(1) (Reply)

HTML & CSS Whatsapp Group / Sold / Which Hp Laptop Model Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.