Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Every Crook Politician In Nigeria Has Die Hard Supporters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Every Crook Politician In Nigeria Has Die Hard Supporters? (672 Views)

What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* / Photo - PDP Vs APC Die Hard Supporters chanting At Each Other / SEE What A Die Hard Ambode Supporter Did To His Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Crook Politician In Nigeria Has Die Hard Supporters? by TheViper(m): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2013
Most elected politicians in Nigeria are crooks because all they care about is power and money, but they always forget that their duty is to serve the people that elected them. My surprise is: why every crook politician in Nigeria has fans that will defend him/her with their last blood even when it is obvious that they are not representing the people?
Re: Why Every Crook Politician In Nigeria Has Die Hard Supporters? by sbeezy8: 1:42am On Jan 24, 2013
tribe/village/state nigerians are very stupid
Re: Why Every Crook Politician In Nigeria Has Die Hard Supporters? by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:29am On Jan 24, 2013
Because Nigeria is fragmented and doesn't speak with one voice; Nigerians tend to place their tribal and religious affiliations over and above their love for Nigeria, hence they see Nigerias resources not as our collective national commonwealth that needs to be protected, but as booty needing to be plundered and raided; this lack of accountability in governance then permeates all other levels of governance in the country since it's now accepted as the norm.

Nigeria feels like a prison for some, and a means of survival for others that can't imagine life without it; it's anything but a nation.....but could be one if we do the right thing and give everyone their 'space' to grow at their own pace.
Re: Why Every Crook Politician In Nigeria Has Die Hard Supporters? by TheViper(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2013
sbeezy8: tribe/village/state nigerians are very stupid

No wonder we're retrogressing as a country because of these problems.
Re: Why Every Crook Politician In Nigeria Has Die Hard Supporters? by bloodless: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
everyone is eating of the loot somehow that is why...Even though some people almost nothing, they are still bought over with a meagre 1000 naira....People without pride but full of pride...#oxymoron
Re: Why Every Crook Politician In Nigeria Has Die Hard Supporters? by Willy7(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
My brother if what you call supporters are these sycophants and demented appologist running all over nairaland and other social websites in sycophancy of obvious looters, common criminals and incompetent leaders,then you are solely and sadly mistaken.For your information we rarely have supporters,what we have are sycophants.By their lies and comments u can easily deduce a supporter from a silly sycophant.A supporter argues intelligently,admit flaws where there is and sheds more lights where their role model or whoever they are supporting is being misunderstood.But what do we have here?Chalatans,notice-me,dimwits and kids throwing tantrums at people at every turns in defense of even d indefensible.Some come up with ghost projects and achievements u cant find anywhere near d said locations and places,just to decieve themselves,others pick quarels and start insulting people that put their flaws and that of their masters to their face,while the remaining sycophants trolls from thread to thread seeking undue attensions by attacking anyone that doesnt fall for their childish propaganda.So my brother these are d kind of humans we have and non of them pass for a supporter.For the once that are hired agents,its just a matter of time,you'll see them shifting their warped loyalty to another govt or becoming an activist.The ones here change their usernames and take up a new cause.There are no die-supporters of any govt in Nigeria,just sycophants and demented appologists.Only very few individuals can actually give you a logical and sensible reasons why they support a particular govt or leadership.And those few individuals really standout intelligently when they comment or speak.Personally i may not share d same views with you,but i respect you when i see inteligence and brilliant logic in ur arguement or defense.
Re: Why Every Crook Politician In Nigeria Has Die Hard Supporters? by bloodless: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Willy you are very right and it's a bit annoying that we as a people cannot sit down and have intelligent discussion on the way forward...let's forget all the show and hulala....What is the way forward for nigeria? what style of government do we want? what economical aspirations do we have? i love how this thread has died out and no we will keep activating it! I'm interested to talk with the mods of this political section, if we can create a debate thread, civil with serious panel moderating and only intelligent discussions?!

(1) (Reply)

Arik, AIT, Other Alleged Beneficiaries Of Odili’s ‘stolen’ N100bn Keep Mum - See / Do Africans Think They Are Wise? / Revealed Latest Nigeria Oil Block Ownership From Senate PIB Debate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.