Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! (2635 Views)

Admission In Progress In Ghana Universities Apply Now. / 2012/2013 Jamb Form Is Out! / How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 24, 2013
Hello nairalander,
Its here again free tuition fee in programmes taught in english.
All enquiries on university of applied science (uas), entrances exams and visa.....?
Check deadline; admissions.fi
Please post all your questions here.
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by vandarsar(m): 2:41am On Jan 24, 2013
Cool post bro, i hope people can contribute to this great thread and we can equally record success stories at the end of the admission process.

One Love Bro

megatechgh: Hello nairalander,
Its here again free tuition fee in programmes taught in english.
All enquiries on university of applied science (uas), entrances exams and visa.....?
Check deadline; admissions.fi
Please post all your questions here.
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by chigo4u: 6:22am On Jan 24, 2013
I WAnt to know if there is any of the schools that does not conduct entrance examination or those that conduct it in Ghana. I applied last year, got invited for entrance examination in Finland but it is a waste of time as the embassy doesn't give visas for entrance examination. And most of the schools now does their examination in Finland. How can one go about this?
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2013
They dont take their entrance exams in Nigeria, but they do in Ghana.....You can easily use a Ghanaian address to register as a Nigerian. This is what I recommend...since you will definitely goto Ghana for entrance exams. Hope this info helps?
Other men in the house can refine this info if needed..
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by julius2825(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2013
Free education,but i learnt you must have specified amount of money in your account,to cover your living and all other expenses,like how much could that be estimated to be.
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by chigo4u: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2013
megatechgh: They dont take their entrance exams in Nigeria, but they do in Ghana.....You can easily use a Ghanaian address to register as a Nigerian. This is what I recommend...since you will definitely goto Ghana for entrance exams. Hope this info helps?
Other men in the house can refine this info if needed..
Many of the schools has stopped taking entrance examination in Ghana. Infact almost all. That is why am asking if there are any schools that don't write entrance exams at all or those that still write in Ghana. Because if not, its clearly a time wastage
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by chigo4u: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2013
julius2825: Free education,but i learnt you must have specified amount of money in your account,to cover your living and all other expenses,like how much could that be estimated to be.
3 million

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
chigo4u:
3 million
The actual amount is 6000 euros..
Between 1.4m to 1.5m......
Thats to show that you are able to cover you personal expenses for a period of one year....its not a fee...

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
chigo4u:
Many of the schools has stopped taking entrance examination in Ghana. Infact almost all. That is why am asking if there are any schools that don't write entrance exams at all or those that still write in Ghana. Because if not, its clearly a time wastage
see www.finnips.fi
Most of them are still conducting exams in Ghana.
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by achu442(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
Do they do Marine Engr or nautical sci courses?
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by vandarsar(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Yes, check oulu UAS and some other schools.

achu442: Do they do Marine Engr or nautical sci courses?
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by julius2825(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2013
Please 2013 admission processings,when would it start and when is it gonna close,what are those credentials i need to provide,and details of form i also need to render.thanks
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by vandarsar(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
Have you done your TOEFL or IELTS? You need to write one of those 2 exams before you can even start any process. But having said that, there are skools that allow you to write the exam first while they are expecting your language text to arrive. check school like Oulu UAS

julius2825: Please 2013 admission processings,when would it start and when is it gonna close,what are those credentials i need to provide,and details of form i also need to render.thanks
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2013
am taking toefl this month hope the admission is still in progress
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by vandarsar(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ik.swiss, the registration has now closed. I can also authoritatively tell you that like last year, The UAS ain't gonna invite Nigerians to Ghana. unless your address shows you live in Ghana, Togo, Cameroon or other countries aside Nigeria and Benin republic. But in any case, make sure to write your TOEFL first then we would deliberate together on the next line of action.

ik.swiss:
am taking toefl this month hope the admission is still in progress
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
OKK AM NOT IN AFRICA AM IN TURKEY
vandarsar: @ik.swiss, the registration has now closed. I can also authoritatively tell you that like last year, The UAS ain't gonna invite Nigerians to Ghana. unless your address shows you live in Ghana, Togo, Cameroon or other countries aside Nigeria and Benin republic. But in any case, make sure to write your TOEFL first then we would deliberate together on the next line of action.

Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Hopeshylock: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
NB: regarding student residence permit applications submitted on or after 1st March 2013, the required amount of funding will be 6720€ per year / 560€ per month.
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by vandarsar(m): 5:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Still on Finland admission? I believe I saw your user name on german thread.

ik.swiss:
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by sammie90: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
am really interested ion this one i have already applied with a ghanian address but am still expecting my invitation letter
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by vandarsar(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Calm down. Your invitation letter will come. Mine just came this week. Which school did you applied to?? Let me know if you're picked so we can plan our trip together. And let me know if you have friend who want to write toefl at a cheap price, I can register candidate for that purpose.

sammie90: am really interested ion this one i have already applied with a ghanian address but am still expecting my invitation letter
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by vandarsar(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ik.swiss, have you got your IV??

ik.swiss:
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by vandarsar(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
I can register candidates for toefl at a very low price. 18k max. Contact me anytime. Vandarsar@hotmail.com.
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by sammie90: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
my invitation letter has arrived dis week.i chose kymenlaakso uas.pls let me knw abt u so dat i can make travel arrangement
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by vandarsar(m): 2:46am On Apr 04, 2013
Sorry bro. I don't check this thread often.
Congrats on ur IV.

We have a whatsapp thread where we discuss possible questions, myself , the op and a ghanaian, you might wanna join.

Am traveling on the 13 or 14th by effex transport taking off from Iyana-ipaja.

My email is vandarsar@hotmail.com. Mail me you phone # and we can discuss more.

Have fun bro!

sammie90: my invitation letter has arrived dis week.i chose kymenlaakso uas.pls let me knw abt u so dat i can make travel arrangement
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by shevy2k2: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
why would sm1 live a country like cyprus or turkey to finland ?,,,,na wa o!
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
What you mean boss explain more
shevy2k2: why would sm1 live a country like cyprus or turkey to finland ?,,,,na wa o!
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by shevy2k2: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2013
Shae be you are in turkey, i spent a year in turkey and 3 months in nicosia , i think i enjoyed my stay there, although i hv not bein to finland, but i'l visit there this year,,
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by deejay102: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
vandarsar, pls check your email
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by oghesco(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
i want to apply for degree program in international business and business infor tech next year in finland plz can any one help me wit more infor
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
This thread needs to be re-opened since undergraduate admission into Finland UAS 2014 session opens between 7th Jan and closes 11th February. Get your O' Level certificate ready, hope you've done your language test (TOEFL,IELTS,Pearson) because these two are the main criteria for applying for admission. Success to you all.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2013
please who has address in Ghana i can use to apply for the exam i need help pls
Re: Undergraduate Admission In Finalnd, 2013! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
is it true there will be no entrance exam in ghana again cos finnips said it will arrange 2014 exam in kenya alone
In spring 2014 the network will arrange entrance examinations in thirteen countries outside Finland. Please see the locations below. Please note that changes regarding the selection of exam countries may occur. The cities will be announced during autumn 2013.
•Brazil
•China
•Estonia
•Germany
•Great Britain
•Hungary
•Kenya
•Latvia
•Nepal
•Poland
•Russia
•Turkey
•Vietnam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Process/payment Of Fees For Summit University,offa 2015/2016 Session / How To Access Study Loans / Study In Europe.visa Free To Georgia,Belarus( Low Tuition Fee) !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.