Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! (3112 Views)

This Got Me Laughing My Ass Out. . I Swear.lol! / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Kcxee(m): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2013
A guy asked a girl in a library, "Do you
mind if I sit beside you?"
The girl answered with a loud voice, "I
DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT
WITH YOU!!!"
All the students in the library started staring at the guy, and he was
embarrassed.

Laugh out loud with Tony driizzy

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked
quietly to the guy's table and she told
him,
"I study psychology, and I know what a man is thinking. I guess you felt
embarrassed, right?"
The guy responded with a loud voice,
"$200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!? THAT'S
TOO MUCH!!!"
And all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock, and the guy
whispered in her ear,
"I study law, and I know how to make
someone feel guilty.
Na who try pass btwn both of them...!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Acidosis(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2013
Na you try pass... e nor easy to copy & paste jokes everyday...

5 Likes

Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Kcxee(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Acidosis: Na you try pass... e nor easy to copy & paste jokes everyday...
naso e no easy bt thank God for my nokia 1110...!!!
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2013
LWKMD grin grin grin angry grin
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2013
This joke dry lyk desert!!
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by reechest: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2013
laff wan tear mai belle...heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...*suckerpunch*
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Hardeybympeh(f): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
dry
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by patrickrose(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wizee: This joke dry lyk desert!!
na lie oo i disagre with u this joke wet pass river nile u talk true for once make shame catch devil kwanu
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Chlorin: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Both kudos
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by realsammie(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wizee: This joke dry lyk desert!!

i swear desert wet pass dis joke
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Dygeasy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kcxee: naso e no easy bt thank God for my nokia 1110...!!!
another failed attempt at cracking a joke!

Smh
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Where is the joke,am not laughing
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by mafiacent(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2013
no one does it like Akpos
visit Ranksng.com for Realtime Akpos' jokes
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Kcxee:

A guy asked a girl in a library, "Do you
mind if I sit beside you?"
The girl answered with a loud voice, "I
DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT
WITH YOU!!!"
All the students in the library started staring at the guy, and he was
embarrassed.

Laugh out loud with Tony driizzy

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked
quietly to the guy's table and she told
him,
"I study psychology, and I know what a man is thinking. I guess you felt
embarrassed, right?"
The guy responded with a loud voice,
"$200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!? THAT'S
TOO MUCH!!!"
And all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock, and the guy
whispered in her ear,
"I study law, and I know how to make
someone feel guilty.
Na who try pass btwn both of them...!!!
*laughs*
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by Kcxee(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by marvelousabah(m): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2013
tongue omo dis post no only dry lyk desert but e fit giv peson aids.
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by marvelousabah(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2013
But u try sha for d copy and paste only dat u no comnend ur source nokia
Re: The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!! by dotcomnamename: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2013

LOL IMAO lol- can't stop laughing

(1) (Reply)

The Bombom Confused This Little Boy / 20 Things We Have Learnt From Hollywood / Funny Pix - Barcelona Fans After Their Pair With Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.