Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) (6580 Views)

Facts That Will Blow Your Mind / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by spywareczar(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2013
Mikel Ruffinelli, 39, is the proud owner of the biggest hips in the world, measuring in at 8ft around. The L.A. native is really proud of her curvy body, telling UK magazine Closer that she doesn't see a need to diet, because her size isn't affecting her health.
"I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don't have health problems. I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. Myhusband finds my shape Hot and we have an amazing time in bed – there's no position we can't do! He tells me I'm beautiful every day. Men don't fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure."
Mikel also revealed how her shape changed drastically after the birth of her son 19 years ago, saying "After having Andrew in 1994, I went from 182 pounds and a size 16 to 238 pounds and a size 20, and couldn't shift it."

1 Like

Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by spywareczar(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2013
More

Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2013
I know say na only black man go get mind handle this container.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2013
shagarri: I know say na only black man go get mind handle this container.
lol. 8ft container.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
Looks like she has stegopeigia (hope I spelled it correctly).
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by patrickrose(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
it will be a great thing if she will be charitable anough to share some hip to them ladies that lack it... Men this too much for one person she should pls open a center to help ladies with no hip so that they can be benifiting
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by bencharmy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
shagarri: I know say na only black man go get mind handle this container.
the truth is dat shes not complaining. God! Shes really occupied.
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by adeshola2013: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
Na wa o dis is too much
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by dont8(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hope the positions doesn't involved sitting on the guy cheesy
spywareczar: .
[size=16]Myhusband finds my shape Hot and we have an amazing time in bed – there's no position we can't do! He tells me I'm beautiful every day. Men don't fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure."[/size]
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by TableLeg(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
*Pukes violently .....................
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by MrCork17: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
I will teaaar that Assss up!!tongue
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by lifesabeach: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
How does she use a toilet Nah!! Forget that I asked. Don't wanna know embarassed
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by gluv01(f): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
dont8: Hope the positions doesn't involved sitting on the guy cheesy
lmao grin

Sure he'll find himself compressed in in the emergency room the next minute, requiring immediate attention for suffocation cheesy
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by Dina88(f): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
50 unit course,chai no carry over.
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by mudistr(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
she's certainly not my type

1 Like

Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by spywareczar(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2013
gluv01:
lmao grin

Sure he'll find himself compressed in in the emergency room the next minute, requiring immediate attention for suffocation cheesy
black men are strong no matter force of gravity.. Hhehehehe
Re: Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) by Freiburger(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2013

(1)

This Is For Guys That Think They Are Sharp - Beware (SHORT STORY) / How To Hide Your IP Address When Browsing / Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.