Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish (1930 Views)

Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / To Oluwaseun Osewa .--------- How can one advertise on Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by ebamma(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2013
I remember the first time i visited this site and scrolled down only to see nairaland is owned by oluwaseun osewa,i think is just childish and a publicity stunt,
Its high time Seun osewa learned from bigger sites like facebook and google.
Have you ever logged on to your facebook account to see an advert that mark zuckerberg is the owner?
Or is seun osewa so publicity hungry?
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by ritalewisky: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2013
Hey man what is your problem about that,must everybody follow the same pattern? That is how he want it sooooooo ;Dface what brings you to Nairaland THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by go4value(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2013
@op u are made original dont die a copy.
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by kramer: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2013
You should open a poll to ask people what they think. Should be interesting
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by Okontami: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2013
@OP, Cant help you, but can sing for you " I know these haters are gonna hate...I see the anger look on your face...Get ready for these haters Seun "

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2013
ebamma: I remember the first time i visited this site and scrolled down only to see nairaland is owned by oluwaseun osewa,i think is just childish and a publicity stunt,
Have you ever logged on to your facebook account to see an advert that mark zuckerberg is the owner?
na lonliness and congeal de affect you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by gunuvi(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2013
Ok. We don hear. Wetin u own? I guess apart from that rusty cutlass your grandpa gave u nothing again.
Una no get light for una area? Try go watch indian film, the songs will help reduce ur envy for success.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
ebamma: I remember the first time i visited this site and scrolled down only to see nairaland is owned by oluwaseun osewa,i think is just childish and a publicity stunt,

Lol, someone is tempting the powers that be.This time, not only will your NL ID be banned. That your small Nokia torch will also banned from accessing the internet.

Don't you want all those chics that dumped oga seun in school to know say him don hammer? grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by 222Martins(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with that bro. When last i checked, Nairaland is a one man business, not an incorporated entity.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by FYsol: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
@op na wa for you ooo. Facebook has several shareholders likewise Google and its wrong for mark or larry page to claim sole ownership. For now seun is the sole owner of nairaland and he has every right to state it. So bros no vex

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by Seun(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm sorry that you were offended by the notice, but I think it's important to provide that information, because people want to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by ebamma(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Seun: I'm sorry that you were offended by the notice, but I think it's important to provide that information, because people want to know.
Im not offended mr seun,its just that in a forum its better if the owner stays anonymous, it makes the site more interesting,instead of writing your name its better you give your site's email address
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by ebamma(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
FYsol: @op na wa for you ooo. Facebook has several shareholders likewise Google and its wrong for mark or larry page to claim sole ownership. For now seun is the sole owner of nairaland and he has every right to state it. So bros no vex
even before facebook offered shares for sale did u ever see mark zuckerberg's name on your facebook's wall ?
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by gunuvi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
Seun: I'm sorry that you were offended by the notice, but I think it's important to provide that information, because people want to know.
Oh, seun don't distract the guy na, he don dey watch indian film already. Na even the 3rd film he dey watch now. He really needs to reduce his level of envy for other people's success
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by FYsol: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
ebamma: even before facebook offered shares for sale did u ever see mark zuckerberg's name on your facebook's wall ?
Bros you are wrong facebook had more than 10 investors even before they go public same with google. But I get ur point though even though I still do not see anything wrong with the subject matter.
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by INFO70: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Every white man's mistake is a black's fashion. Leave Oseun alone
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
INFO70: Every white man's mistake is a black's fashion.
shocked
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by MDCEO1: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2013

Op, I think its just a problem of joblessness that's worrying you. Or is it frank beef??
Of all the millions of pages of content, and all the great mines of wealth of information on NL, its just the one-line tiniest-font fineprint at the very bottom of the page that bothers you.
I think you need to get a job, or a life. Fast!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by oseiwe(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dis OP dey vex sha, he no dey see designers wey put dia names for dia products? I even dey tink say he hide d info, only for dis OP to say d ting is childish, if I be mod, I for ban u til 2099 and delete dis topic immediately. Person lyk u fit claim ownership assuming dat stamp no dey.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by 222Martins(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
MD-CEO:

Op, I think its just a problem of joblessness that's worrying you. Or is it frank beef??
Of all the millions of pages of content, and all the great mines of wealth of information on NL, its just the one-line tiniest-font fineprint at the very bottom of the page that bothers you.
I think you need to get a job, or a life. Fast!
Stop being myopic. The Op aired his view and i think he has a point. Nairaland has grown to the capacity of being incorporated. The sentence the Op pointed out actually looks unprofessional, but since the Seun likes it that way, then there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Nairaland Is Owned By Oluwaseun Osewa: How Childish by Seun(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm pleased to inform the distinguished complainers on this thread that we have changed the text in question. It is now more "professional" since it is based on the same format used by Google and Yahoo. I hope you are satisfied, so we can move on to discussing more important things.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Check Out This Tall Nysc Member, Is He The Tallest Ever? / Top 12 World’s Wealthiest Men Of All Time! / 25 Interesting Things You Didn’t Know About World War II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.