Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Reducing Drug Intake - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reducing Drug Intake (909 Views)

Reducing The High Rate Of Death Due To Slumping / My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine / Natural Ways Of Reducing High Blood Pressure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reducing Drug Intake by Saintp(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2008
I found an electronic health machine that has helped me reduce drug intake to the bearest minimum since i dislike taking drugs.It is a portable machine manufactured in china using the ancient chinese accupunture therapy and mordern health technology all blended together.I remember those days they say chinese and asians use needles to cure headache called accupunture,this is just a modification of it.The machine cures so many ailments infact one is recommended for every family since it can be used by not only one person. It comes with a manual which tells u the numerous  acupoints in the body.So by identifying the accupoint responsible for any part of the body,ur problem is half solved.All u need to do is to place the tip on the point and regulate the machine.It works like magic.I now use it to stay fit by undergoing a fitness therapy twice a day for 15 mins each preferably early mornings and nights before i sleep.It is marketed by JER ELECTRONICS, 3 illupeju bye pass,Illupeju. Note that the marketing plan is also structured to create wealth for buyers of this product. To learn more on how the machine works and ll the ailments it can cure and also the money making aspect,u are invited to a free health and wealth seminar at the company office,JER ELECTRONICS,3 illupeju bye pass,illupeju lagos by 10am every day except sundays. The seminar is absolutely Free.U will get to see the machine ,test it and ask questions about it which will be answered by the chinese people or the nigerian representative.U can call KEJI on 08034211389 for free seat reservation  any day u are going.IT IS WELL

(1) (Reply)

A Doctor's "S E C R E T" Notes. . . . Real-life Drama Revealed! / Urgent Urgent Help / Pls Can It Be An Asthma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.