Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Etb Interview; What To Look For! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Interview; What To Look For! (772 Views)

I Wore My Natural Hair To Look For A Job And Here Is What Happened / Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Nafdac January 2012 Interview: What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Interview; What To Look For! by isaacdups(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2008
Can anybody in the house give me gists or tips of ETB during interview? I was invited for one. Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Etb Interview; What To Look For! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2008
i did the test recently and have not been invited whats up? when were u called?
Re: Etb Interview; What To Look For! by slickboy: 1:04am On Mar 05, 2008
bros where did you wrte the test and when,please i want to know because i wrote in abuja last month and nottin yet
Re: Etb Interview; What To Look For! by christelle: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2008
hi,
i equally wrote yhe test in kings college VI. the cut off mark is out,that means the marking has bn completed.i guess the recruitment process ll be faster now. yheir HR has heard a lot about how slow they r.
i havent bn invited,pls wen did u write the test and wen were u invited?
Re: Etb Interview; What To Look For! by ibaka: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2008
are u sure? how come no one has collected letters.they are aware yes but they care less about how the public feels aboutb their recruitment process.so many on their waiting list will decline their offer when it comes cos other oppotunities have come up.
if HR process is like this then u can just imagine how the work environment and response to official issues are.
the saying goes that if u do not loose your job in john holt u will not know that julius berger is a better place to work.lets all focus our attention on moving to the next level with or without etb.i know a lady who stoped going to work after her final interview in november,she has been jobless now for four months,others have worse stories to tell.
there are other banks who are ready to employ u without giving u head ache to come in.i have changed jobs 3 times since i started with etb,many have the same story.
may God have mercy on us all and make a way even where there seems to be no way.we should trust only in God and not etb to better our lot.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Here Comes A Free Online Biz That Earns You a lot Of Money.it's Lucrative & Free / Saturday Job Vacancies- Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.