Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. (4319 Views)

This Section Is Dying / Why Is This Section Boring? / Beautify This Section With Your Works. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by valdubem(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
The two reasons of creating this section is to upload one's picture(s) and to comment on other user's uploaded pictures.in this vein, I am uploading some pics of muah!

Pls don't comment rubbish Or...

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by valdubem(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
contd.

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by naijainfogalery: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2013
You better dont let your oga see you, posing with his car, childrens, properties and his house, because they could lead to you being sacked.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by valdubem(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
naijainfogalery: You better dont let your oga see you, posing with his car, childrens, properties and his house, because they could lead to you being sacked.

Very funny!
Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by outrage: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Smh.. House boys of today. Come o, who give you phone?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2013
naijainfogalery: You better dont let your oga see you, posing with his car, childrens, properties and his house, because they could lead to you being sacked.
grin

Val dubem, don't mind them the pictures look cool.
Nice Lexus.
I wish more people will post their pictures like this. I want to know what a lot of nairalanders look like.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by valdubem(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
fellis: grin

Val dubem, don't mind them the pictures look cool.
Nice Lexus.
I wish more people will post their pictures like this. I want to know what a lot of nairalanders look like.

Tanx a bunch
Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by ANYPEN(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
you did rubbish in your first picture and you don't want anyone to post rubbish? you must be a 'learner'
Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by vicadex07(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
see jealousy...if una no get fine car or fine house to pose with is it a must to talk. STFU and go hug transformer. Na where bad belle dey start be dat o
Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by geovanni24(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2013
Beautiful and classy pics!...de only flaw there is you!...the houses and cars are finer than you!..you don't look modern and glamourous S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ measure up wif the luxury!!!...may be Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я a learner?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by valdubem(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
geovanni24: Beautiful and classy pics!...de only flaw there is you!...the houses and cars are finer than you!..you don't look modern and glamourous S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ measure up wif the luxury!!!...may be Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я a learner?

Do I look like Awilo Logomba? grin
Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by NessaFresh(f): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2013
Yuu look cool..except the first pic..hate niggas who pose with dough
Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by coolest0(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2013
Me and just me alone... Chilling with en wetin be him name self...

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by Akshow: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
did you jus say 'childrens'? Like seriously?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by valdubem(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Akshow: did you jus say 'childrens'? Like seriously?

Nope;The dude wanted to say Childrenses grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by coolest0(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2013

Guy you f...u..c...k. up o, childrens keh? Your english teacher no try at allsmiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by adaxxy: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Na lie this picture is fake he was not with him he cropped up the picture with the already existing picture even my niece can do this
Re: Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. by adaxxy: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Didn't you see the resemblance with the kids they are family

(1) (Reply)

Quality, Affordable Graphic Design And Printing Services / Fine Artist In Nigeria / Photoshop Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.