Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria - Technology Market (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria (44681 Views)

Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. / Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2015
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Arthur Ashe
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:26am On May 17, 2015
Happy and blessed Sunday to everyone.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2015
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2015
If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:13am On May 18, 2015
Good morning.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2015
We're open for business today. 9am to 6pm.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2015
We're open for business today. 9am to 6pm.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:26am On May 19, 2015
Another day of great blessing from God.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2015
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2015
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2015
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2015
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2015
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2015
"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
By Mark Twain
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2015
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2015
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 23, 2015
How much is an hp pavilion g6 keyboard and wireless mouse
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2015
Ichiato:
How much is an hp pavilion g6 keyboard and wireless mouse
The keyboard replacement is 4k while the wireless mouse range from 2k5 to 5k depending on the quality and model.
How soon do you need it?
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 25, 2015
neupert:

The keyboard replacement is 4k while the wireless mouse range from 2k5 to 5k depending on the quality and model.
How soon do you need it?
1) Is it a brand new keyboard?
2) How much can I get a used one?
3)Does the 4k include workmanship for actually replacing the keyboard or I only get the keyboard and have to go and get someone to replace it for me.
4) How much will you sell it last for me?
Please answer all my questions cos I Would love to get it tomorrow. So that I know if to patronize you or someone else
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
Ichiato:

1) Is it a brand new keyboard?
2) How much can I get a used one?
3)Does the 4k include workmanship for actually replacing the keyboard or I only get the keyboard and have to go and get someone to replace it for me.
4) How much will you sell it last for me?
Please answer all my questions cos I Would love to get it tomorrow. So that I know if to patronize you or someone else
it's brand new
we don't sell used one but if you're lucky you can get it for 2k
the 4k includes workmanship
it's 4k last.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2015
Good morning.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 2:24am On May 27, 2015
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
By Henry Ford
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2015
Good morning
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2015
We're open today for business from 10am to 6pm
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
"Oh man! There is no planet sun or star could hold you, if you but knew what you are."
By Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 3:06am On May 29, 2015
Change is here now.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:23am On May 29, 2015
good morning.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2015
"Begin with the end in mind." By Doug Flynn
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
Be not afraid of going slowly; be only afraid of standing still. By Chinese Proverb
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2015
"The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today."
By Les Brown
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2015
"I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him."
By Eleanor Roosevelt

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) / New Tecno Pro Fingerprint Sensor Android Phones @ 97k. Call 07036545312. (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.