Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria (44856 Views)

Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. / Laptop Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
moving to greater HEIGHTS........
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Happy weekend to everybody.
And most especially all that have patronized me. smiley smiley smiley
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2013
mini laptops keyboard also available here.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
yes
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
we're here to serve you better.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
we're here to serve you better.
call the number below.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2013
we fix it in 30mins
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
another fulfilled Monday gone, how was yours?
Hope it was good.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hp mini laptop keyboard also available
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
thanks for your patronage.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2013
Good morning, today is going to be a great day..................
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by J0nyb0y(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Please my laptop 'space-bar' and letter 'M' buttons suddenly stop w0rking. It was w0rking fine before i switchd it off. wen i turn it on and had to type my paswd. Wit m included, i discover it was nt w0rking. Had to use an external keyboard. Any solution to this please?
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2013
J0nyb0y: Please my laptop 'space-bar' and letter 'M' buttons suddenly stop w0rking. It was w0rking fine before i switchd it off. wen i turn it on and had to type my paswd. Wit m included, i discover it was nt w0rking. Had to use an external keyboard. Any solution to this please?
the only good solution is complete keyboard replacement, what is the model of your laptop so that i can tell how much it will cost you to fix it.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by J0nyb0y(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2013
neupert:
the only good solution is complete keyboard replacement, what is the model of your laptop so that i can tell how much it will cost you to fix it.
am using a hp 620 notebook..
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
the price is 5,000 naira, fixing inclusive.
how soon do you want it fixed.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Thank God it's Friday.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Happy weekend and thanks for your patronage.
We really appreciate you.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2013
Good morning
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Segunagagu(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2013
Hello. .my dell laptop keyboard enter key is no more working and d backspace too..what can be d cause. I was thinking maybe because it does nt have battery again so it doesn't shut down ..it wil just off wen electricity goes of..or is it just a keyboard peoblem..
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Segun agagu: Hello. .my dell laptop keyboard enter key is no more working and d backspace too..what can be d cause. I was thinking maybe because it does nt have battery again so it doesn't shut down ..it wil just off wen electricity goes of..or is it just a keyboard peoblem..
it's a keyboard problem and the only solution is replacement, if you tell me the model of your dell I will tell you how much it will cost to fix it
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Segunagagu(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Its dell n41z
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2013
Segun agagu: Its dell n41z
You need to come to our office so that we can confirm if it will be compatible with other dell keyboard or if you can send me the picture of you keyboard I will able to know the type that will work.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:29am On Aug 08, 2013
compliments of the season to all, Happy Eid-el-Fitri to all Muslims.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
I am here because of you.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by Freeopod(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Av gt a problem wt ma keyboard, d repairer said it dsturbs d system frm booting so it has bn dsconnected frm the motherboard...want to kno if ds can be true and ow much a new keyboard cost, also ow much an external keybord cost...both bluetooth and usb. Thanks
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Freeopod: Av gt a problem wt ma keyboard, d repairer said it dsturbs d system frm booting so it has bn dsconnected frm the motherboard...want to kno if ds can be true and ow much a new keyboard cost, also ow much an external keybord cost...both bluetooth and usb. Thanks
First of all your repairer was right to disconnect the keyboard for the laptop to boot but he should have replaced the bad keyboard with a new one for the laptop to function properly.
I need to know the type and model of laptop you have before i can give you the price.
Thanks.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Look no further we have what you have been looking for.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Good morning today is going to be a great day...
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Thank God it's Friday.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2013
A blessed weekend to everybody.
Re: laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria by neupert(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
We can fix it for you in minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) / Is Cracked Screen Of TV Repairable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.