Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

True Properity Is Abundant Supply In Every Area Of Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Properity Is Abundant Supply In Every Area Of Your Life (754 Views)

PHOTO: “jesus Christ” Spotted Today In Ogba Area Of Lagos State / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue August 18th 2015)- LIFE MORE ABUNDANT / Abundant Miracle Service By Prophet Joshua Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Properity Is Abundant Supply In Every Area Of Your Life by wobidi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
Dear Treasure friend and partners,
Grace and peace be showered upon you in abundance in Jesus name. Life is in the word. And your life cannot be productive until you start speaking right words.
“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken, we also believe and therefore speak” (2 Corinthians 4:13)

Your confession springs from your faith. The bible says that the spirit of faith believe and therefore speaks. This implies that if your believing is wrong, you will speak the wrong words. Whatever you believe will readily proceed from your mouth when occasion calls for it. So, what you believe is of utmost importance. The word of God contains God’s precious promises for us, which when believed and acted upon, will produce results in our lives.

However, if you are ignorant of the word of God, you can’t believe it. How will you believe that divine health is your inheritance if you have not found out from God’s word? How will you believe that blessing and lifting is your inheritance if you have not found out from God’s word? Blessing is defined as “the power to prosper”. And true bible prosperity is abundant supply in every area of your life – spirit, soul and body. God is looking for someone just like you – someone who is ready to receive all the yearns to pour out. Don’t keep Him waiting receive the goodness of God today!

So, fill your heart with God’s word now, so that when life pull its strings on you, you are armed and will readily speak the right words.

The bible says in Romans 10:10, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteous; and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation”. So as you build your faith through God’s word, the power of the word is released into your life through your confession.

FAITH CONFESSION
I declare that the word of God is working in me and producing all that it talks about in my life I believe what the of God says about my health, finance, job, business, marriage and relationship and therefore, I continually proclaim it.

Health, prosperity and strength are mine, in Jesus Name. I am not trying to get healed and I am not looking for my healing, because I was healed over two thousand years ago, when Jesus paid the price for my healing. I am not trying to get rich or prosper, I am already rich and prosperity is mine. HE has taken the punishment for my sickness, and poverty, so I am determined today to walk in divine health and prosperity.

I refuse and reject sickness, pain, poverty, lack want and untimely death. I will not frustrate the Grace of God by allowing sickness, disease and infirmity reign in my body. The life of God is at work in all that concerns me.

The divine life works from the crown of head to the souls of my feet, producing health in me daily. The law of the spirit of life is at work in me. Death has no part in me; sickness has no part in me, in Jesus Name.

As I wake up everyday, I wake up to health and strength. And all day long my strength is renewed, in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I love and care about you
Everlasting at His Vine yard
Evangelist Kingsley Wobidi
www.treasurebaseministries..com
PS Always feel free to comment, or write your prayer request below at the comment column.

(1) (Reply)

The Faithfuls Network / Lets Pray For Our Christian Brothers In India! / HELL's Best Kept Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.