Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Read This If You Would Love To Live Longer And Better - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Read This If You Would Love To Live Longer And Better (604 Views)

Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen / Castrated Men Live Longer - Experts / Doctor Secret:how To Live Longer And Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Would Love To Live Longer And Better by princewell: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
My name is Princewell Vincent. I train men and women of all ages both Isotonic and Isometric exercises. What i mean by Isotonic and Isometric is both Aerobic fitness and Martial Art (Taekwondo and Karate)respectively. If you know that your job or business schedule keeps you busy all day long and you actually acknowledge the benefit of working out atleast two or three times a week, you can use the guide of a private instructor which is time flexible i.e by fixing a time that is convenient for you.
This exercises will improve;
- Your cardiovascular system
- Supplement your tendons and joint
- Keep your weight in check
- Tone your muscles
- Increase your blood level
- Teach you how to defend yourself
- Make you flexible
- Increase your life span because of increase in blood circulation
- Keeps you away from Obesity and fatigue etc.
- Massages your entire body.

All these and more are the benefits of using my services. For further enquiries, pls call 08138386571 or 08026782341. Or send an email to imoh4king@yahoo.com
Stay tough and healthy.

Princewell

(1) (Reply)

600-pound/ 272kg Man Rescued At Pennsylvania Home / Irregular Period / Doctor Please I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.