Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! (3632 Views)

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
I have come to realize that there is no such thing as the ONE

The idea of the ONE is a HUMONGOUS lie. This year I plan to have sexxxx with many girls. kiss grin

I have searched and searched for the ONE and yet to find anyone. I am not waiting anymore. Phuck and go is the new motto.
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by teelacruz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
obowunmi:
I have searched and searched for the ONE and yet to find anyone. I am not waiting anymore. Phuck and go is the new motto.
I guess u'll av to change your p.name from Obowunmi to Iyawowunmi, then u don't need to seach that much before γφυ get your taste...*wink*

3 Likes

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2013
abeg what does name have to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by greatgod2012(f): 12:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Its your life and you can live it d way you deem fit, just dont come back here to say ladies are bad, or how they infected you with STD,because you will be severely dealt with by these girls,i tell you!

4 Likes

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2013
greatgod2012: Its your life and you can live it d way you deem fit, just dont come back here to say ladies are bad, or how they infected you with STD,because you will be severely dealt with by these girls,i tell you!

if there are condoms why would anyone have STDs or STIs?? ladies are sweet, so is what is in between their legs.

2 Likes

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by greatgod2012(f): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2013
obowunmi:

if there are condoms why would anyone have STDs or STIs?? ladies are sweet, so is what is in between their legs.

ride on!

**Aja to ba ma sonu ko ni gbo fere olode**

2 Likes

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

ride on!

My sister... Abeg no kill my belle with laugh cheesy

OP... are you not the guy his dad whacked to nosebleed cos of your untidiness?.... maybe you should stop being an A SS whiner and grow up .... money ain't everything bro... wink

2 Likes

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 12:52am On Jan 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

ride on!

are you calling me a dog? wetin I do you na? angry angry

The lost dog doesn't hear the whistle of the hunter?? angry angry angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2013
jidegirl12:

My sister... Abeg no kill my belle with laugh cheesy

OP... are you not the guy his dad whacked to nosebleed cos of your untidiness?.... maybe you should stop being an A SS whiner and grow up .... money ain't everything bro... wink

I owe you money? or you are one of the girls that I phucked? commot jooor. angry angry angry
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by coogar: 12:55am On Jan 25, 2013
obowunmi: I have come to realize that there is no such thing as the ONE
The idea of the ONE is a HUMONGOUS lie. This year I plan to have sexxxx with many girls. kiss grin

try tpia! she's the one!!!
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 12:59am On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

try tpia! she's the one!!!

I see you really HATE me. Isn't tpia a man? cry cry cry cry
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by coogar: 1:01am On Jan 25, 2013
obowunmi:
I see you really HATE me. Isn't tpia a man? cry cry cry cry

tpia is a chic.....super-sëxy chic!
her vital stats are 36-24-36. the only snag is she's in australia. have you got a visa to australia? even if you don't - just go to malaysia, tpia would meet you in kuala lumpur!
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by greatgod2012(f): 1:08am On Jan 25, 2013
obowunmi:

are you calling me a dog? wetin I do you na? angry angry

The lost dog doesn't hear the whistle of the hunter?? angry angry angry angry undecided undecided

i didnt call you dog, its a proverb.

However, with this your new decision, you wont be any better than dog. grin

1 Like

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 1:11am On Jan 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

i didnt call you dog, its a proverb.

However, with this your new decision, you wont be any better than dog. grin

shurraaap angry angry angry angry
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2013
obowunmi:

I owe you money? or you are one of the girls that I phucked? commot jooor. angry angry angry

See why I said you need a looot of growing up to do? cheesy D.O.G.G?

^^^^ see I added an extra G cheesy what a joke angry omo alaileko!!! Emi lon bawi abi awon to wa Nile iwo?

1 Like

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 1:18am On Jan 25, 2013
jidegirl12:

See why I said you need a looot of growing up to do? cheesy D.O.G.G?

^^^^ see I added an extra G cheesy what a joke angry omo alaileko!!! Emi lon bawi abi awon to wa Nile iwo?

I refuse to converse with local mad women who resort to calling others names. Don't have your time. Find your insane friends and colleagues elsewhere. Also, don't derail this thread. ko oshi e lo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by slimyem: 2:24am On Jan 25, 2013
obowunmi: Phuck and go is the new motto.
What an applaudable decision!
Goodluck!cool
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 25, 2013
obowunmi:

I refuse to converse with local mad women who resort to calling others names. Don't have your time. Find your insane friends and colleagues elsewhere. Also, don't derail this thread. ko oshi e lo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ewo oloshi omo cheesy who sabi market person for hia?

Grow up! That's all I've got to say and stop being a whiner already

.... you always make my decision to have a boy weary & impossibleembarassed with your childish & wasteful attitude you proudly boast of

.... akuku bi san rahdahrahdah.... (Yoruba somebody pls help me)

... I wish I can get my hands in your head and give it a good slap!

Whatever wunmi you call yourself; Grow up Already!!!

1 Like

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by baby124: 3:17am On Jan 25, 2013
I actually missed Obowunmi. kiss kiss kiss

Obowunmi, have you tried Slimyem before you throw yourself into a state of misery? Be a good boy with her abeg. cheesy
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2013
You can Bleep yourself to early grave,who cares
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by slimyem: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2013
baby_123: I actually missed Obowunmi. kiss kiss kiss

Obowunmi, have you tried Slimyem before you throw yourself into a state of misery? Be a good boy with her abeg. cheesy
keep my name off your rotten fingers puhleeeeess before Ogun strikes you down!!

1 Like

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obi4eze(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Please beware of STDs - Sexually Transmitted Diseases Demons
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2013
Old friends, pls don't derail the thread. Thanks! angry angry angry angry
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by baby124: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
slimyem: keep my name off your rotten fingers puhleeeeess before Ogun strikes you down!!
You are definitely looney. No wonder the guy didn't look at your side despite efforts. Why the sudden outbursts? Take your meds abeg. Worthless fighting a mad woman in the streets. Ogun idol food like you

1 Like

Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
are u one of those who were waiting for a kim kardashian who acts like michelle obama cheesy
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by TheTraveller(f): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
obowunmi: I have come to realize that there is no such thing as the ONE

That is cos u haven't met me yet. wink
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by Boss13: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2013
Please ladies let home be. He is the owner of his pipe. Guy carry go and enjoy yourself. Remember to use rubber.
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2013
Ladies una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex o!leave d guy alone and just advise hin τ̲̅ȍ use rubber,dats all.Cos @ some point in life every guy does ‎​dat and funny enough ‎u ladies must have unknowingly been a target of such desires.But tell me?how many STDs una pass τ̲̅ȍ them?
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
TheTraveller:

how old are you? where are you based?
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by MayorSchwags(m): 12:27am On Mar 15, 2013
slimyem: keep my name off your rotten fingers puhleeeeess before Ogun strikes you down!!
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 2:16am On Mar 15, 2013
TheTraveller:

how do I meet you dear?
Re: Its 2013 And I Am Still Single! by obowunmi(m): 2:17am On Mar 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: are u one of those who were waiting for a kim kardashian who acts like michelle obama cheesy

Kim Kardash is short and fat. I don't like FAT women. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Sets Of Black And White Twins Born In The Same Family. / Why Do Nigerian Wives Nurse A Presumption Of Meanness From Their Mother-in-laws? / Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.