Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital (14057 Views)

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2013
Good news for my dear governor and my beloved ENUGU state.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by TableLeg(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
Discharged!
Like seriously? shocked
Tell me something
Tell you what?!
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2013
franchizy: Wen does dis happens

Ask your father

1 Like

Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2013
udytex: Ok na......say na my father dem discharge?
Sorry son, dem go soon discharge your father. You hear?
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by mrshiba(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Is well
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by TwinTiger: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2013
HNosegbe: In a sane country where the rule of law is allowed to prevail, this governor should have been impeached.

Imagine a governor leaving his state for over four months without disclosing the true reason for his absence or handing over properly to his deputy, effectively leaving the state in limbo. What kind of country is it, where a government can tell such barefaced lies to its people? His aides swore that the governor was leaving for an accumulated vacation. How can human beings tell such lies and expect to retain their credibility?

Good to know he's recovering. However this does not excuse the fact that all his aides should be fired for lying to Nigerians.
Sulli Sulli is too intelligent,he handed over to his deputy properly and wrote to d speaker on 9th Sept.So with this u cannot impeach him coz there is an acting Gov.Read ur constitution.Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2013
Nonsense and ingredients.

Every dog on my street knows an endoscopy, which is usually carried out under "conscious sedation", requires no more than 30mins (max).
Of course a patient would be advised not to eat 12 hours prior to this procedure and may be kept on for about an hour afterwards (for observation), but this is as much as there is to it.

1 Like

Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2013
Some rumour-mongering and supposedly "disloyal" commissioners and aides are about to get kicked in the azz. Some close aides and associates would also make a fortune selling stories to the governor about how this or this individual was inciting the House of Assembly to declare him incapacitated and swear in Onyebuchi as substantive governor. In fact eh, many things go shele when this man return to Enugu.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2013
Answered prayers
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2013
Twin-Tiger:
Sulli Sulli is too intelligent,he handed over to his deputy properly and wrote to d speaker on 9th Sept.So with this u cannot impeach him coz there is an acting Gov.Read ur constitution.Ewu!

Sullivan was once a Chief Judge so he is gonna teach them haters the law.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Ominiriches(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2013
punishment for their sins. Repent ye governors of Nigerian States.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by luimartins: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2013
I pray d healing to be permanent in Jesus Name... Amen
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by valerie25(f): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2013
lets just hope dis gist is real,still under scrutiny until we know he is bak in d country.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by plendil: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2013
Twin-Tiger:

Which kind of handing over properly? At state that at the mercy of the cabal holding it to ransom? anuofia
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2013
Twin-Tiger:

Provide a link to substantiate your claim that Sullivan Chime handed over to his deputy before leaving the country. Show us a copy of the letter he wrote to the Speaker. Also, show us one, just one major decision that has been made by the "Acting Governor" Sunday Onyewuchi since Sullivan Chime left the country. Do you really think he's in charge?

Interesting that you carefully left out the main point of my post, which was that the aides of the governor failed to disclose the true reason for Chime's disappearance, and by so doing have shown themselves to be shameless and untrustworthy liars. Nigerians cannot afford to put their trust in people who can so conveniently lie to our faces, except they are certified a-lickers like you.

I'm waiting for the link.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by overdrive(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2013
Baba God thank u Sir for sparing d life of our indefatigable gov.chime we await ur return to continue dishing out d dividends of democracy
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by lillyveezy: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
ubong560: I never wished him death and i never prayed d land of d death shld be left empty because he is a govnor!
since ur empathy is great towards the land of the dead,maybe,just maybe its time for this land to receive its most empatic fella.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
[size=18pt]Very Good. It is well, in Jesus name.

Now suspect everybody and avoid everybody.

The race for 2015 is now on and my money says Chime prospects are very high.

Dey did the same to David Mark and have killed some other Gov in questionable circumstances, callin it accident.

GOV CHIME LOOK AFTER URSELF FROM NOW TILL 2015. kiss [/size]
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
^^^
The witches and demons, eh?

Any wonder why the black race continues to lag behind in all areas of human endeavour with this kind of mindset?

1 Like

Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by lifesabeach: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
redsun: It is a shame that these murderfuckers waste the tax payers monies to treat themselves in functional societies while hundreds of infants die needlessly everyday because of their callous misappropriation of the people's funds.

True. His "vacation" has now ended sha.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by lifesabeach: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
AG.gal:
He went abroad just 4 endoscopy?

and for a quickie grin no more doctors in Naija abi?
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Guerrilla

Can u prove otherwise? Answer No. Vigilance is the price we pay for freedom. Prevention is better than cure.

Do u agree? Answer Yes.

Nigeria is a horror movie and requestin someone applies caution is in line.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by thaoriginator: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
Congratulashun mr Chime! Now that amadioha have saved you from hands of death, I hereby advice you to REPENT and do nutin but good to the poor people of ur state. God help you!
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by 5much(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Get well soon,Chime.
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Madam @Bliss4Lyfe(f),

The last time I checked there was no law which makes it a crime for a governor to admit to failing health.

Calabar — Governor of Cross River State, Senator Liyel Imoke who has been out of public view for almost a month, has taken a 2-month leave of absence due to concerns over his health condition.

The governor's chief press secretary, Christian Ita confirmed this in a statement on Thursday evening, following the governor's return from a medical trip abroad, saying Imoke had been away from office in search of medical attention. The ailment was not disclosed.
Source

What is problematic, I think, is the hypocrisy of observers like yourself who took a hard line of indignation during the period Nigerians were feed porkies by Yar'adua's kitchen cabinet.

Why is it that some are seemingly pre-destined never to learn from the lessons of history?

1 Like

Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by valdubem(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
ramaju: Anu ofia! Where you there liar.

Thunder scatter ur mouth for calling me dat name. Eediot of no return!
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
AjanleKoko: Am I missing something here?
Endoscopy no be operation na It's just a means of diagnosing ailments, kind of like a biopsy.
The governor has been out of the country this long to do an endoscopy?

This country sef. And people will keep saying they went to school. angry

They think everyone in the country is a blockhead
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: [size=18pt]Very Good. It is well, in Jesus name.

Now suspect everybody and avoid everybody.

The race for 2015 is now on and my money says Chime prospects are very high.

Dey did the same to David Mark and have killed some other Gov in questionable circumstances, callin it accident.

GOV CHIME LOOK AFTER URSELF FROM NOW TILL 2015. kiss [/size]

If he runs for another term, he needs to see psychia as well

1 Like

Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by ceasare: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Redsun:well said.so this chime guy is js suffering frim mere stomach ache or wat have you and has spent d better part of last year from 1 hospital or d other btw india and UK wth tax payer's money?! if it were to b hs personal money he is spending wldnt he hv been back soon or even gt well by fire by force...

1 Like

Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Buchianom(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Coal city awaits ur arrival my able governor!
Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Kingscee: Good news for my dear governor and my beloved ENUGU state.

Your "dear governor" that went to a world class hospital for a common endoscopy. Meanwhile, if it was you, youd be dead. Why dont you insist this "dear governor" of yours build a "Wellington Hospital" in Enugu so you, him and every Enugu resident could gain access to it when need be, or you think yall dont deserve it?

1 Like

Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by kaze4blues(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lawlessness is now d order of. Day in ds shit hole called naija.d state assembly lawmakers sat nd watched all ds while d state is been ruled by mediocrity cos dey re also part of d cabal.

Smh for ds country...make I quickly obtain visa to zimbabwe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots / Reps Probe NPA Over Whistleblower’s $1bn Secret Account Claim / 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.