Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind (3408 Views)

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by topcube(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2013
I have a close friend whom I trust and in return trust me. Sometimes, I do visit him and he do visit me and in the process, we may pass night in each other place. We became addicted to this method of sleeping in each other's place and as a result; I sometimes prefer to go his place since he has more entertainment gadget more than I do plus he uses room and a parlour, while I use just a room and am not married. As usual, I visited him @ night after work and pass the night in his place. And now he wasn't around as he left home very early the next day, when I woke, his wife told me, he had gone to work, so, I just relax and have another round of sleep. When I woke up, she serve me food to eat after I had prepared myself for the day. I was shocked to receive her invitation to come help her to zip her gown from behind, since she was ready to goto her shop for normal business activity. I firstly pretend as if I did not hear what she said, & she repeated it. Then, I felt is it normal? Then, I took excuse that when I finish eating I'll come help her to zip her cloth. But, before that could happen, a lady (an apprentice) came in & help her out. Now my question is, let assume I wasn't eating or I had finish eating would I have help her out? Meanwhile, she's pregnant and my friend use to make a joke that he his not the father of her unborn baby (a joke I mean and he never mean that statement). Pls, help offer a suggestion or opinion as this scenario may make me to withdraw from going to my friends place as she may request me to help her zip her cloth on another occasion. No abuse pls. Just your candid opinion. Thank you!
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by Adurangba(f): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2013
hmmm. You yarb o my guy. you for just pretend say you wan zip up the thing, come say make you just help her rub the belle, from there say you wan help her touch her nip.ples and from there say you wan help her feel her hairy otuoke, if she no say no to all that, then carry go.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by slimyem: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2013
You have gotten too close for comfort..
It was a harmless request but can be misinterpreted by anyone.
Respect yourself and respect the family..
Stay away...for your good and your friend's!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by topcube(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2013
Thank you @Adura_ngba, but did U read the entire post? I'm taking of a friend who trusted me with his family, moreso, she's pregnant, how I my suppose to do such a thing you're insinuating?
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by 2goodbobo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
Reduce the way you go to his house. Moreover he is married now. You have your house so stop sleeping in his house for God sake. For the fact that he trust you does not mean you should not respect your self. Since you are sensing temptation, why not avoid it before it happens?

Proximity gives birth to attraction and in your own case,is possible that she might be attracted to you and if that is true, then expect more mischievous moves from her. Prevention they say is better than cure.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by mkoabiola: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
When cat sleep ,rat go bite hm tail.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by AspySuspy: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wey ya own wife? grin
Single people 'rolling' with married peeps is like a ticking time bomb!!!!!

This ya best friend is one of a kind!!!! cheesy
Looks like he likes threesomes! wink
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by topcube(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thank you so much @2goodbobo. U're right on point. I've already done that by not visiting as much as I do b4, I only visit when my friend is around. But, for the fact that am a Yoruba man, there is this culture or tradition that (eni tao ba fe, oun ni ile e n'jina) "it is whom we do not like that we will complain that his house is too far". Me & my friend are too close to say I'll not b visiting and I want to believe my friends wife requested me to help zip her cloth in good faith, I never wants to believe that she has an hidden agenda. If she does, that will b d last thing I will ever do, I only want to know if it is proper as I know her very well, she can make such request in the presence of her husband, and my friend will not see it as a negative thing. But, is it normal or proper, that's all I want to know as I cannot avoid to go to my friends place. Thank you.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by victorian(f): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ok, noted.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by Callotthi: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Tell am to hellep you zip your 'front' too! Haba!!! grin
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by EzePromoe: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
My guy, stay away from his house o, especially if you're sexy.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by greatgod2012(f): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
May i ask you this.......your friend uses a room and a parlour, so where do you sleep there? In d sitting room, i guess, when you have your own room and your bed to sleep on in your own house. Sincerely, you are not respecting your friend's privacy, even parents reduce d rate at which they visit their children when they get married, if one' s parent can do that, why is that so difficult for friends to do? Keep off, stay off, respect their privacy, remember they are married, too much familiarity breeds contempt.......stay away, before pple or even your friend start to doubt your friendship. D woman's request may be genuine and harmless but can as well be easily misinterpreted, especially, if a guest accidentally meet you while zipping d gown.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by armyofone(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
Your friend doesn't know how to tell you to stay away. You never know, he is already thinking you are the father of the baby grin. But use your common sense haba. Visit when he is around and don't over stay/don't sleep there anymore. Or do it as oyinbo *phone calls*. Those days of awon boyz is long gone.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by Acidosis(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Your friend's wife is Nigerian... right? cool
*undecided*
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by sleekdot(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
So did you do the zip or you left her waiting till you get response from Nairaland?
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
A word they say is enough for the wise; use ur head. Visit him when his around and dont stay long. Bye the way dont u go to work? Or even if u dont work, cant u form activities,lyk very busy.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by JahBooty: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mu che che che che che che
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lol... Op you jobless sha. Better go look for a job so you can get married too.

One more thing, give your friend and his wife breathing space!
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by topcube(m): 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Thank you for all your comments, I quite appreciate you all for your candid advice and I think I learn one or two things from all of your contributions, may God help us all. To those of you who do not read the post before commenting, to you I also want to thank, at least for taking your time to punch that keypad or keyboard. To answer most of above questions, I work, but, I owned my business and I only visit my place of work at my will. And I do sleep in the parlour with my friend while his wife take charge of the room. Moreover, the relationship between me and my friend is beyond guessing or projecting, we don't hide things from each other and if you guys read the first or second line of my post you we note I deed mention of trust. So, ladies and gentlemen, thank you once again. Your opinion will really go a long way as I will be debating on most of your post. I guess, I'll not have to vacate Lagos because of this issue to avoid story that touch. God bless Us. God bless Nairaland, God bless Nigeria!
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Seriously.. if its a concern to you then you should avoid being alone with her.. Anyway it doesnt look good when married folks are alone with the opposite gender no matter what the conditions are.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by mzansigirl(f): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2013
@ poster. my guy, U are protesting a little too much, which makes me think you are getting ideas about ur friend's wife. her request could have been innocent, I mean it really is difficult to zip your own dress from behind. So what I suggest is u check Yourself and do what's necessary (minimise the number of your visits) or forget the zip incidence :-)
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by 2goodbobo(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2013
You are welcome poster!
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by BlueMurder(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
greatgod2012: May i ask you this.......your friend uses a room and a parlour, so where do you sleep there? In d sitting room, i guess, when you have your own room and your bed to sleep on in your own house. Sincerely, you are not respecting your friend's privacy, even parents reduce d rate at which they visit their children when they get married, if one' s parent can do that, why is that so difficult for friends to do? Keep off, stay off, respect their privacy, remember they are married, too much familiarity breeds contempt.......stay away, before pple or even your friend start to doubt your friendship. D woman's request may be genuine and harmless but can as well be easily misinterpreted, especially, if a guest accidentally meet you while zipping d gown.
May God help us all.

I disagree with the bolded. No self-respecting married woman will ask another man to zip her dress!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by MissyB3(f): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
If it feels wrong, it most likely is!
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by jmoore(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
@op ask her husband the exact question you posted here? smh
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by ifyalways(f): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Its NOT right.
OP,be careful,very careful.
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
ifyalways: Its NOT right.
OP,be careful,very careful.

Sharapp joor Its right. Let me zip your sokoto too
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Sharapp joor Its right. Let me zip your sokoto too
Sorrrry oh.Its 2013 and i dont do single men anymore.
Seeeee you when u get married . . .and stay married. tongue
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
ifyalways: Sorrrry oh.Its 2013 and i dont do single men anymore.
Seeeee you when u get married . . .and stay married. tongue

Im married to Blazay and we have stayed married for long
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Im married to Blazay and we have stayed married for long

Trouble dey sleep...... grin
Re: Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind by betty1983(f): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Op, seriously u need to give ur friend & his wife their well deserved privacy. You mentioned that you & ur friend sleep in the living room while his wife has the bedroom to herself. That's totally immature of both of you. You're simply stealing the couple's time. Grow up! Give them some space & work towards your own relationship that would possibly lead to marriage too. Three is a crowd please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband / Walked Into The Introduction Ceremony Of My 6yrs Relationship / Please Help! My Current Situation Is Depressing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.