Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number (4365 Views)

How Do I Know A Hidden Number That Calls My Mobile Phone? / Hidden Number Decoder / How To See Hidden Number That Call You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by kittykat1(f): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
Geeks in the house I need your help. This topic has been written in the past but no solution but I bv with improvement in technology, some solution must be out there.

A hidden number keeps calling to harass and threaten me. Can anyone name an aPp. Or method that could be used to unmask or decoded the real caller?

Thanks
Re: Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by kokosheen(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
If you use an IPhone, I suggest Truecaller app. If its an android phone you use, search google marketplace for an equivalent.
Hope this helps.
Re: Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by 2sexy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
kitty kat: Geeks in the house I need your help. This topic has been written in the past but no solution but I bv with improvement in technology, some solution must be out there.

A hidden number keeps calling to harass and threaten me. Can anyone name an aPp. Or method that could be used to unmask or decoded the real caller?

Thanks
hmmm... Too bad that we are technological backward.

In the US, there is a service for this and it cost around $35-$45 per month and a few extra per year.

It's called reverse phone lookup.
Besides, we dont have the database and if anyone should provide such a service, it should be our network providers.

I was an affiliate back in 2010 but didnt make much from the program due to time constrain. I think I made just $100.

And it works. It really works but that's only in US and Canada.

It could also be use to track people ,especially a missing child.

It can also be use to catch cheating spouse etc.

Naija still has a long way to go. I will google around to see what I can find.
Re: Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by kittykat1(f): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Its a BB

kokosheen: If you use an IPhone, I suggest Truecaller app. If its an android phone you use, search google marketplace for an equivalent.
Hope this helps.
Re: Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by born2boink(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
no one should threaten you at the moment,I knew 2sexy will come here to comment, hopefully he did not give himself hypertension over pussy
Re: Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by Smuthx(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
kitty kat: Geeks in the house I need your help. This topic has been written in the past but no solution but I bv with improvement in technology, some solution must be out there.

Thanks
what type of phone are you using? you can download software that can blocked unwanted calls. there are apps in symbian phones where you can block all calls that are not in your phonebook, block specific phone numbers, reject unknown or hidden numbers.

Do a bit of research on the apps on specific phone you are using. you will find what you need
Re: Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by ayobase(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Re: Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by ayobase(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Kitty, just forget about that so far you are still in Naija.
The person calling knows that u couldn't decode.

A close family friend was also threatened some months back....he uses S111, we couldn't resolve....application to be bought can't be used in Naija!

The best thing, stop picking!
Sorry for the irritating disturbance!
Re: Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by Ninilowo(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2013
Report to the police. Am sure they ll help u trace the mast in conjunction with you network provider.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Good News From Airtel Please Take This Advantage / How To Get 5GB For 1000 Naira, 10GB For 2000 Naira On Airtel / Zain 1k/month Data Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.