Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This (1198 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by Echarles1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hi i love this site for this great post i really love it. I wrote a post on 6 Reasons Why I Love reading ogbongeblog on my blog www.nairamind..com pls check it out here http://nairamind..com/2013/01/6-reasons-why-i-love-reading.html?m=1 i love you real good
Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well done bro. Gracias!
Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by Vicotex(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
I dont read the guy's post cos i dont like the blog, i prefare doncaprio.com and okaztle.net cos they ve upgraded from blogger to wordpress
Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Vicotex: I dont read the guy's post cos i dont like the blog, i prefare doncaprio.com and okaztle.net cos they ve upgraded from blogger to wordpress
I think Ogbongeblog has his reasons for sticking with Blogger. I understand he's also skilled in Wordpress development.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Vicotex: I dont read the guy's post cos i dont like the blog, i prefare doncaprio.com and okaztle.net cos they ve upgraded from blogger to wordpress

Hahaha..ok, will move to wp tonight because of you grin
Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by Mobsync(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
I also read ogbongeblog everyday bt d mobile site. m.ogbonge.com, the last time it updated is march 23 where as d regular site is more updated. Why?
Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by sportfeva(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Bros Jide sincerely, if you can make it to WP successfully, you will beat so many blogs and you will see massive results. I noticed that in google search, wp sites rank better than blogger even if the blogger sites has great content and good user experience and capability.
SEO plugin is the big turn up.
Also, I am curious how you will do it with your over 1000 posts or just saying jokingly.
Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by Vicotex(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
sportfeva:
Bros Jide sincerely, if you can make it to WP successfully, you will beat so many blogs and you will see massive results. I noticed that in google search, wp sites rank better than blogger even if the blogger sites has great content and good user experience and capability.
Also, I am curious how you will do it with your over 1000 posts or just saying jokingly.
yeah thats tru and wp has powerfull mobile plugins and seo plugins (wp also have the function to move post/comment from blogger to wordpress)

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2013
sportfeva:

Content is the king bro, NOT platform
Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by FarmTech(m): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

that's a very good move.
Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by FarmTech(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Content is the king bro, NOT platform
google's matt cutt is using wp because of it's seo capability. Even if you have good content, without a good onpage seo you'll be missing a lot.
Re: Do You Love Ogbongeblog.com? Read This by GentleFrank(m): 4:23am On Nov 20, 2013
You can also decide not to rely not only on blogging to make money online. Also try out new things. You can easily get a bulk sms website and make money there even while bloging on it. I run my blog@ www.buzzynaija.com but I also manage my bulk sms portal @ www.myfreebulksms.com and make money from there too. Thank !

(1) (Reply)

Your Website Today With One Year Free Webhosting,free Domain Plus Webmails / For As Low As 19K, Get A Responsive Professional Website/blog / Domain Name Registration Instant Service & Free Webhosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.