Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? (663 Views)

What Is The Short Form Of Your Name? / Who, What, Why: Is Public Nudity A Form Of Free Speech? / What Is The Short Form Of Your Name (nickname) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by lifesabeach: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2013
Na wa o. The strangest thing happened one day this week,on my return from work. A friend and I decided to pay a visit to a next friend/co-worker of ours who couldn't make it to work that day.

We got to our friend's home and just before knocking on the door, we heard our friend talking loudly and laughing. Saying something like, "no, it wasn't like that... it happened so fast it was very funny!!!..." My other friend and I could swear there was someone else in that house, only we just couldn't hear that person's voice well. We use style to peep, saw no one else, then knocked, and this guy opens the door only for us to enter and NO ONE ELSE WAS THERE shocked

Me and my pal exchanged glances and asked if he had company, he calmly said "no" and it was the truth because, it's a simple looking apartment and this guy is married with kids, just his wife wasn't back yet and the kids had gone for extra lessons and were not back home yet.

Me and my pal left later on,just when madam got home and still, there is no evidence someone else was there with this guy in that house. Clearly, he had been talking to himself!! Is this normal for some people? This man is very intelligent, normal and never ever has anyone had to question his behavior, so...I know people think aloud sometimes but having a conversation with yourself and laughing also is kinda strange. Or it isn't? Doctors in the house, abeg, diagnose oo!
Re: Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by Chongaiman: 12:50am On Jan 26, 2013
He was probably talking on his phone. Una for take style ask am na who him dey call.
Re: Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by lifesabeach: 12:53am On Jan 26, 2013
He wasn't on his phone when we peeped and looked. He was thrashing his arms around and sitting down facing the door and window where we were. Scary s*hit...
Re: Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by overdrive(m): 1:45am On Jan 26, 2013
Could happen to any one this is what our dear country is turning its citizens to may God help us.Amen
Re: Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 26, 2013
Maybe he was using earphones
Re: Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by Coldfaya(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2013
lifesabeach: He wasn't on his phone when we peeped and looked. He was thrashing his arms around and sitting down facing the door and window where we were. Scary s*hit...

Maybe, just maybe he was wearing an ear piece n makind d call, which u guys didn't see. undecided undecided
Re: Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by lifesabeach: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
We didn't see any ear piece ooo!! Infact, he doesn't use those things... Anyway, maybe it's just co-incidence sha but I swear it all looked off.

(1) (Reply)

JTF At Mbiama Bridge In Rivers State Massively Extorting Monie From Motorists / Nairaland Front Page / 14 Strange Laws From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.