Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination (13029 Views)

Osun Civil Service Recruitment Examination Holds Tomorrow / Osun Civil Service Commission / Osun Civil Service Comm. Releases Short Listed Candidates For Employment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by adetayoonas(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Siddon dey deceive urselves...they will start sharing slots to politicians now, and other appointees, before you know it, na only 4% den go employ on merit. In this country, an average man need prayers for divine intervention to get his way through

Most of these politicians have their way of deceiving people. What can u say to the ayegbaju shopping complex going on in osogbop right now. It is going to be a huge flop after completion. Ogbeni's politicians will bastardised d whole process and start allocating shops to themselves forgetting those who have paid in advance even before d shop was built. It is all political
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by ziccoit: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2013
^ ^ ^ wrong.

I know of up to 10 people that dont know anyone in politics of Osun state that have been given jobs today. And I can count up to 10 who were called for interview from subeb based on merits.

Likewise, I know of candidates presented by big guns in the administration of Ogbeni who were not invited for the same interview.

There are legs but these people are trying so far.

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by yusful4all: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
Pls let us get d update wen d interview date is release. I belive we will all make ahead way
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by jamesbridget13(f): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
Rivers State we re still waiting for ours ooo , in d mean time Osun bravo!
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by inspirizu(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
ziccoit: ^ ^ ^ wrong.

I know of up to 10 people that dont know anyone in politics of Osun state that have been given jobs today. And I can count up to 10 who were called for interview from subeb based on merits.

Likewise, I know of candidates presented by big guns in the administration of Ogbeni who were not invited for the same interview.

There are legs but these people are trying so far.

Do you know they sent text to some ppl for osun state jobs?
Talking about been fair ogbeni has nt been fair in recruitment because you were claiming dat ppl were much due to publicity? so the publicity? Am nt against party bur I just don't like the idea of ringing bell because you are doing ur duty because empty barrel makes the loudest noise...... It is pure politics

Then you site a very st.upid example about JAMB wtf if you pass jamb if skul no admit you no Be jamb fault na since there is still post jamb, even if you pass post jamb and you weren't admitted is it jamb's fault
Abeg bend Ooo°˚˚˚°
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by realbomax: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2013
E be like say pple neva hear of cancellatn of dis civil service test. Make we all focus ahead on how to score higher in anoda one jare b4 we start to talk abt interview again
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by doctuw(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
LATEST UPDATE!

This is to inform all candidates that sat for the recruitment examination exercise into the civil service of the State of Osun conducted on December, 1st 2012 that they are to rerun the examination exercise at a date to be announced soonest.

In this regard, only qualified candidates for the advertised posts are to register on-line via www.osuncsc.com for the re-scheduled examination within two weeks of this public service announcement.

This announcement, however, does not concern new applicants whose cases are receiving immediate government attention.
Thank you.

Adelowo Adewumi,
Permanent Secretary, Civil Service Commission, State of Osun.
28-Jan-2013.

INSTRUCTIONS

You must have a valid and personal phone number
You must have the form Number on the application form
A current passport photograph to be scanned when entering data (jpg. (150x150) format only)
NOTE: Ensure that the data supplied is accurate.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by realbomax: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who are those applicants whose applicatns are receiving immediate attention frm d govt? Pls can someone in d house help me out?
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by doctuw(m): 3:38am On Jan 29, 2013
realbomax: Who are those applicants whose applicatns are receiving immediate attention frm d govt? Pls can someone in d house help me out?
I wonder who those ones are. It's so confusing.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2013
Pls s dr anybody who have an idea of d kind of exam d osun subeb applicant wrote last year. I learnt it was conducted by Jamb? I'm prep 4 d Tescom xam which holds ds saturday. Evry info 'l b aprc8ted. 10ks.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by dareli06(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
That exam really needs to be rescheduled. It was full of irregularities. It wasn't well organised. Can u imagine people writting exams @ nite wit torch lite nd fone screen. I cnt call dat an exam.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by benzion72(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2013
Did anybody knows how to reach Mr Adelowo Adewumi. He said in his letter of 28th Jan 2013 that people should register within two weeks but as at today 7Day after the advert the website says the registration is closed. This very unfair and not giving everybody equal opportunity. The website has being busy since. They should kindly re open the site for all.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Someone told me on Sat that the re-scheduled exam shall take place on Sat. March 2nd.......The date has not been announced on the osuncsc website yet. My advise for the applicants is that they should start preparing now......I'm also writing the examination.....Best of Luck....Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Otti Plans To Recruit 5,000 Teachers / Nerc Recruitment By Restral Solutions / Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.