Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? (663 Views)

Reactive Psychosis / New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / Trafficko-psychosis Syndrome Among Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by lifesabeach: 1:44am On Jan 26, 2013
Na wa o. The strangest thing happened one day this week,on my return from work. A friend and I decided to pay a visit to a next friend/co-worker of ours who couldn't make it to work that day.

We got to our friend's home and just before knocking on the door, we heard our friend talking loudly and laughing. Saying something like, "no, it wasn't like that... it happened so fast it was very funny!!!..." My other friend and I could swear there was someone else in that house, only we just couldn't hear that person's voice well. We use style to peep, saw no one else, and no, he wasn't on the phone because he was thrashing his hands around,then knocked, and this guy opens the door only for us to enter and NO ONE ELSE WAS THERE shocked

Me and my pal exchanged glances and asked if he had company, he calmly said "no" and it was the truth because, it's a simple looking apartment and this guy is married with kids, just his wife wasn't back yet and the kids had gone for extra lessons and were not back home yet.

Me and my pal left later on,just when madam got home and still, there is no evidence someone else was there with this guy in that house. Clearly, he had been talking to himself!! Is this normal for some people? This man is very intelligent, normal and never ever has anyone had to question his behavior, so...I know people think aloud sometimes but having a conversation with yourself and laughing also is kinda strange. Or it isn't? Doctors in the house, abeg, diagnose oo!
Re: Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by msbaileyz(f): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Hi @lifesabeach,how are u doin? Actually I read ur post on fitness whr u wrote abt insanity workout doin wonders,i need 2 knw more on dat.thanks
Re: Is This A Form Of Psychosis????? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Effects, Causes And Prevention Of Sexual Abuse / H.i.v / Typhoid Fever: What Docs Dnt Tell U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.