Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

sorry for poppin diz thread. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / sorry for poppin diz thread. (887 Views)

Ofokasibe's Nl Nd Music Career Ended Here. . .he Has Been Smashed,hiz Reign Over. . .check Diz Awt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

sorry for poppin diz thread. by sleakid(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2013
No battle
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2013
I thought only Ojoade could open threads like this? Please enlighten me on this issue.

Anyway, seat booked
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Rapmaestro(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44: I thought only Ojoade could open threads like this? Please enlighten me on this issue.

Anyway, seat booked
yea only u,Mikus and Ojoawo can open ba2 thread but since u guys are nt actin ur role.. Sleak z doin dat on ya behalf.
Watchin too o
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Mynd44: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2013
Rap maestro: yea only u,Mikus and Ojoawo can open ba2 thread but since u guys are nt actin ur role.. Sleak z doin dat on ya behalf.
Watchin too o
So whay happens if I lock this thread? I will be called unfair right?.

Smh
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Mynd44: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
The last post by sleakid was uncalled for.
I was trying to see how we can work together here so what's with the hard words?
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by sleakid(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hiding my post? Why don't you hide the whole thread then you hide the whole of rap battles forum..
Where has mikuz been for the past 4days?
We have to wait for mikuz before we can battle?
Okay mr moderator, pls close the thread then you pop a thread for ojoawo and mistaswag to battle.. Ah have a lot on my hands already and God knws i wuldnt av popped diz thread if ojoawo and mistaswag never told me to do it..
No hard feelings duh.. Also pop a thread for sleakid vs mynd..
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
And that was what I was trying to understand. Did I say the thread will be locked? If I want to lock the thread do I need to ask anyone.

We should try to work together as everyone is trying to have fun here
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by sleakid(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:

Smh
maybe i can't decipher diz statement of urs
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
sleakid: maybe i can't decipher diz statement of urs
Things have been done in a way before and I saw a deviation so I asked and wondered aloud what will happen if I locked it. Now in every case, there might be exceptions and this might have been one but you choose to mis-interprete me and go this way.

Just imagine what will happen if everyone starts opening threads for rap battles gow do you think the section would look like. You could have easily sent me a mail and I would do that without asking why.
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Rapmaestro(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
THREAD CLOSED

Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Rapmaestro(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
.Moderatorz shld stop d act of bullyin.. Or else.. Kudos 2 Mynd_44 4 leadin wella
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by sleakid(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
You got a point their.. I dan hear u sir..
Twill never happen again..
Am out..
Peace
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Rap maestro: .Moderatorz shld stop d act of bullyin.. Or else..
Bullying? Who got bullied?
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by mistaswag(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:

Smh

mynd na moderator?
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by stacomaster(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ah dn Shw.. Wu be d maga?...
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Rapmaestro(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
mistaswag:

mynd na moderator?
yes na! Mynd na moderator o
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by mistaswag(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Rap maestro: yes na! Mynd na moderator o

hmmn! Ah qez na him chanqe the thread title den... mynd smh 4 u if na u do ham... na we(me n ojoawo) wan ba2.. nd na we chuz who we like to pop our thread since ojoawo who supose pop ham sef wan ba2.. i wonder how u take be moderator cos even maestro wey jz come ystday active pass u, talkless of sleakid..
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Rapmaestro(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
mistaswag:

hmmn! Ah qez na him chanqe the thread title den... mynd smh 4 u if na u do ham... na we(me n ojoawo) wan ba2.. nd na we chuz who we like to pop our thread since ojoawo who supose pop ham sef wan ba2.. i wonder how u take be moderator cos even maestro wey jz come ystday active pass u, talkless of sleakid..
word
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
mistaswag:

I don't see why I should explain twice but here goes. I saw a thread for the two of you and I asked a simple question. If I wanted to lock the thread, I would have simply done it without asking anything.

All I did was say I thought only the mods and Ojoawo could open battle threads and he should have explained what happened. I did not edit the title(it's silly to think I did) the OP change the title for reasons known to him

my first comment on this thread even included "Seat booked" and I was just looking to understand.

On the question of being a mod, I am not in the position to answer that. I try hard to stay out of everyone's way and I beieve I have been doing that well.

The OP should simply have said he opened it at the request of bla bla bla and I would back off.
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by mistaswag(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't see why I should explain twice but here goes. I saw a thread for the two of you and I asked a simple question. If I wanted to lock the thread, I would have simply done it without asking anything.

All I did was say I thought only the mods and Ojoawo could open battle threads and he should have explained what happened. I did not edit the title(it's silly to think I did) the OP change the title for reasons known to him

my first comment on this thread even included "Seat booked" and I was just looking to understand.

On the question of being a mod, I am not in the position to answer that. I try hard to stay out of everyone's way and I beieve I have been doing that well.

The OP should simply have said he opened it at the request of bla bla bla and I would back off.

hmmm am sowi 2 cúm hard on u tho! Buh whuz d 0P?
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
mistaswag:

hmmm am sowi 2 cúm hard on u tho! Buh whuz d 0P?
Sleakid
Re: sorry for poppin diz thread. by sleakid(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Lolz yhu niqqaz still here? Well ion like been questioned about.. That's just me.. Wah ever i do, its for a reason.. I aint dumb to start doing tinx my own way.. Getit

(1) (Reply)

Music Production At Its Best- Goldmyne Studios / Sup Nigg*z N Assys''' I'm ( Smalls-z ) / My God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.