Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

l - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / l (1812 Views)

Free Forex Training And Of 100 Dollars Free For Start Up Trading / FXDM Nigeria. Customer Care Thread . Free Online Gold And Forex Training / Bring Dubai Goods To Your Door Step................. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

l by badoutyn(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
l
Re: l by instaforexngr(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
scc
Re: l by nairakobo: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
instaforex ngr: good one,
i also offer a advanced and professional training on the forex market. Truly there are so many secrets of forex trading, one that you can only learn practically from successful traders.
It would be very wise of you to get a full time training before you embark on live forex trading.
I offer a 2 weeks one on one training at your home or at our office (Instaforex Nigeria).
Please reach me via 08065167701

In the meantime,
you can find some tutorials on forex trading at our blog: www.forextrading23.com

please my instaforex setup is not installing, what do i do?
Re: l by surveycash(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
nairakobo:

the files are not downloading, its bn on 0kb for hours.
my firewall is off and all others are in place. i'm using XP though.
Anything else to do?

Cancel and retry. Wait for 3minutes. If still @ zero, repeat the process again
Re: l by rozayx5(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
badoutyn: Forex trading is alive and is real,there are some simple truth and secret about the trading forex market,You need the right people to associate yourself with in other to be successful in the forex market.
I am bring a one on one training to your door steps.Just like having forex home teacher.You will learn and understand the full in-debt of forex.
I will also reveal so many secret and information that most traders will not reveal.All will be done in your house.
For more information
Contact
B.ADEX LINK
08023057164 OR 08060898023
E:MAIL:bayulla4real@gmail.com
N.B
You can make it more than working under stress in your Organization.All you need is focus and determination to excel.

i hope you reveal your live account history too shocked shocked
Re: l by nairakobo: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
surveycash:

Cancel and retry. Wait for 3minutes. If still @ zero, repeat the process again

still same thing. Could it be b'cos of the weak EDGE signal on my glo modem?
Re: l by surveycash(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
nairakobo:

still same thing. Could it be b'cos of the weak EDGE signal on my glo modem?

Could be..
Re: l by yomexy2(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2013
rozayx5:

Lol
Re: l by SIGAJ(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
WHICH PLATFORM DO U TRADE ON? WHICH BROKER?
Re: l by endfx1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
badoutyn: Forex trading is alive and is real,there are some simple truth and secret about the trading forex market,You need the right people to associate yourself with in other to be successful in the forex market.
I am bring a one on one training to your door steps.Just like having forex home teacher.You will learn and understand the full in-debt of forex.
I will also reveal so many secret and information that most traders will not reveal.All will be done in your house.
For more information
Contact
B.ADEX LINK
N.B
You can make it more than working under stress in your Organization.All you need is focus and determination to excel.

How come you are not on FTA?.https://www.nairaland.com/1191858/forex-trade-alerts-season-13....In as much as forex is concerned on NL that is the right place to proof your proficiency to all..if you do i believe you will have more clients than you can ever imagine if you post successful trade calls in just a week.

I just pity the newbies that will fall to this gimmick.that's not the way to do things again bro wake up! If the likes of Rozay,Piponomics,Ayox,fxreal,yomex,Infofirst etc do what you are doing now i bet you they will have hundreds of calls from people.just go there and see what this guys are doing or does it look too hot for you? perhaps you want to tell me you don't know FTA? FOREX no be beans OOOO....where is the time? have they finished raking the pips not to mention going to someone's house for some junkie trainning.

Go get an office space in a condusive environment if you are into the business of trainning(not trading) people and not soliciting on going to train people in there houses, are you a learner?

I throw this challenge to you bro...come on FTA and proof your worth so whoever wants to subscrib to your trainning will have the confidence to do so.Newbies watch it! my 1cent
Re: l by NonFarmPayrol: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
endfx1:

How come you are not on FTA?.https://www.nairaland.com/1191858/forex-trade-alerts-season-13....In as much as forex is concerned on NL that is the right place to proof your proficiency to all..if you do i believe you will have more clients than you can ever imagine if you post successful trade calls in just a week.

I just pity the newbies that will fall to this gimmick.that's not the way to do things again bro wake up! If the likes of Rozay,Piponomics,Ayox,fxreal,yomex,Infofirst etc do what you are doing now i bet you they will have hundreds of calls from people.just go there and see what this guys are doing or does it look too hot for you? perhaps you want to tell me you don't know FTA? FOREX no be beans OOOO....where is the time? have they finished raking the pips not to mention going to someone's house for some junkie trainning.

Go get an office space in a condusive environment if you are into the business of trainning(not trading) people and not soliciting on going to train people in there houses, are you a learner?

I throw this challenge to you bro...come on FTA and proof your worth so whoever wants to subscrib to your trainning will have the confidence to do so.Newbies watch it! my 1cent
Re: l by kcc515(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
rozayx5:

That was how somebody wanted to personally coach me back then in school o, for a fee of course, When i got to his room and asked if he operated a live account, he said 'NO.' Demo nko? 'No.' Na im I run comot. Ole!
Re: l by Kirinwa: 2:37am On Apr 22, 2013
For more information
Contact
B.ADEX LINK
N.B

Check this Guy's post."You will learn and understand the full in-debt of Forex".He didn't say in-depth but rather in-debt.That means he will show you the fastest way to blow up your account.
Re: l by NonFarmPayrol: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2013
Kirinwa:

Check this Guy's post."You will learn and understand the full in-debt of Forex".He didn't say in-depth but rather in-debt.That means he will show you the fastest way to blow up your account .

grin grin grin grin
*falls off wall street*

the guy was in a hurry to advertise and did not notice his numerous typo errors grin
Re: l by Manutd19: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2013
Funny really. You are a bad marketer bro. Prove yourself by giving out free stuff on trading(tutorial) and making successful trading calls for some months and i bet you, you will end up with hundreds of client in a matter of days. See Nial fuller, James16 to name a few.
Re: l by OracleHex(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kirinwa:

Check this Guy's post."You will learn and understand the full in-debt of Forex".He didn't say in-depth but rather in-debt.That means he will show you the fastest way to blow up your account.

Hahahahahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? / Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve / Mini Fuel Dispenser Suitable For Kerosene Business .( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.