Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Quvenzhané Wallis Covers Entertainment Weekly - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quvenzhané Wallis Covers Entertainment Weekly (709 Views)

Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine / Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos / Ini Edo Covers Valentine Edition Of Beauty Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quvenzhané Wallis Covers Entertainment Weekly by ijebabe: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
The 9-year-old star, who recently became the youngest "Best Actress" Oscar nominee, is serving us up a double dose of adorable!

Now Quvenzhané Wallis can officially add covergirl to her growing list of accomplishments. Beaming a big bright smile, Quvenzhané graces the cover of Entertainment Weekly's special Oscar issue.

The pint-sized star ditched her frilly frocks and puppy shaped purses for a more masculine ensemble--a dark pant suit, white shirt and black-and-white striped tie. Thank goodness for her curly hair or the glossy would have totally turned her into a little boy. We would have rather seen the "Beasts of the Southern Wild" star in a girly look, but she's super cute either way.

Ready for your second serving of adorable?

NBC's Ann Curry recently caught up with Quvenzhané down in her home state of Lousiana to learn more about her rise to fame. Quvenzhané talks about the moment she found out about her historic Oscar nomination, teaches Ann how to eat crayfish "Louisiana style" (she can eat 5 pounds of the mini crustaceans), sings a little Justin Bieber (she's really good) and says that she's a "triple threat."

"That means you do three things and try to do it at once. Like a 3-in-1 shampoo," Quvenzhané tells NBC."Yup, I'm a 3-in-1. Triple threat!"

I mean, really? Could she get any cuter? Nope, not possible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/quvenzhane-wallis-entertainment-weekly-cover_n_2545223.html

Re: Quvenzhané Wallis Covers Entertainment Weekly by ayobase(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
E be like sey na only u know wetin u dey talk about o!
Re: Quvenzhané Wallis Covers Entertainment Weekly by ijebabe: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lol! I didn't think it was hard to grasp, but I love this girl and nothing else matters much tongue
Re: Quvenzhané Wallis Covers Entertainment Weekly by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
ayobase: E be like sey na only u know wetin u dey talk about o!
Lwkmd!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Get In Here! These Are 5 Tips For A Beautiful Skin / Special Navratri Offer On Fabdeal Faux Georgette Printed Saree / Where Are My February Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.