Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Job Oportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Oportunity (1802 Views)

Vacancy/job Oportunity / Great Job Oportunity! / Challenging Job Oportunity In A Leading Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Oportunity by bodnel: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2008
hello every one ,you can make cool and legitimate dollars online. You will be paid to read emails and you will be paid $250USD for signing up.
You will also be paid $10USD for each mail you click on. The benefits are that you will be able to collect your cash through western union money transfer and in case you have an account you can also collect through . You can also earn money by referring people. As many people that joined through you increases your credit and increases your chances of getting up to the required $1000USD payout amount. So you will get $5USD for each person that signs up through you.
Go now to
http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=bodnel

and you can reach me on my email .

bodnel@yahoo.com
Re: Job Oportunity by Onyitouch: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2008
Please, what exactly this site is all about. I have signed up but could do any thing.

Contact me: mercidan4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Job Oportunity by bodnel: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2008
the site pay oyu for clicking,for reading emails,for advert etc,thr are always new update on ur profile every day, u have to visit dat vatualy 2-3days , its free,read it all trough for more information.
bodnel
Re: Job Oportunity by impecam(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2008
I am interested in picking any Accounting or Auditing job. I am a holder of B.Sc Accountancy, Diploma in Computer Studies, MBA in Bus. Admin. and ACCM. I have acquired over ten years working experience. I need a career change. Contanct email- impecam@gmail.com
Re: Job Oportunity by LANISA: 3:22am On Mar 06, 2008
guess dts much beta ma brother!
Re: Job Oportunity by DesmondO1: 4:30am On Mar 06, 2008
Hello folks, you may have heard about networking or maybe you got involved in an mlm or hyip that failed-Not to worry, because this is not an mlm or hyip! It's NETWORKING. Well the good news is that there are other better ways of making money through internet marketing and networking that won't eat much out of your pockect and would infact fetch you lots of money.

Check out this great legal business opportunity{QuickSmart Program} i found online- you could make over N500,000 just through networking! And the great thing is that you join just with a mere N2,000!

For details, send a blank email to dokeleke@yahoo.com or text your email address to 08038442371.
An email would then be sent to your address within 24hrs. Check your inbox or bulk folder for details. Ensure you read and understand how it works-to do so, it is advised you print the page and read offline.

Network your way to wealth. Join the QUICKSMART program!

Desmond Chuks O
Re: Job Oportunity by bodnel: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
This site pay you for clicking,for reading emails,for advert etc,thr are always new update on your profile every day, u have to visit that vatualy 2-3days , its free,read it all trough for more information.

Go now to
http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=bodnel

and you can reach me on my email .

bodnel@yahoo.com
Re: Job Oportunity by idkabad: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2008
pls can you pls enlighten me more about this online refferer business. my email is

idkabad@yahoo.com
Re: Job Oportunity by idkabad: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
hello bodnel,
i just visited the site, so how would i get to register for a password for western union or account? any way ive registered, thanks
Re: Job Oportunity by idkabad: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2008
i have registered for both, thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Training For Engineers / Uba Test Invitation! / Store Supervisor And A Store Keeper Are Urgently Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.