Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Is It Rightful To Refuse Your Boss Food. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Rightful To Refuse Your Boss Food. (461 Views)

Is It Legal For Military Men To Refuse To Pay Bus Fares? / Describe Your Boss Using Only Song Titles / Woman Snaps Self With Stolen Phone And Sends It To Rightful Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Rightful To Refuse Your Boss Food. by Agimor(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Am that type of person that was brought up with the habit of not eating other peoples food,hence i find it difficult eat aside.but my boss whenever he is having his lunch he will call on me to come and join him;but i we reply by saying,thank you sir i dont felt like eating.but each time i say that the countenance of his face is never the same.my question should i break my rule because of him,or i should maintain my stand.please constructive response is welcome.
Re: Is It Rightful To Refuse Your Boss Food. by Syncan(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
Do keep your stand... and stop scrutinizing his countenance except on work related issues.
Re: Is It Rightful To Refuse Your Boss Food. by Agimor(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
Syncan: Do keep your stand... and stop scrutinizing his countenance except on work related issues.
I hope i dont trigger his anger if any within him.
Re: Is It Rightful To Refuse Your Boss Food. by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
Keep your stance bro. It is your stance and you should not compromise
Re: Is It Rightful To Refuse Your Boss Food. by k2039: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Despise the free lunch. One of the laws of power, I respect your values, don't change it to please anyone.
Re: Is It Rightful To Refuse Your Boss Food. by Agimor(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
Thanks Guys

(1) (Reply)

'empower Nigeria' Conference for Youths kicks off in Enugu / My Observatiion / Valentine:a Mark Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.