Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

2 Qualities Of Successful Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2 Qualities Of Successful Bloggers (697 Views)

10 Powerful Secrets Of Successful Bloggers Exposed! / df / Why Are There Just A Handful Of Successful Bloggers In Nigeria And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Qualities Of Successful Bloggers by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
I have being blogging for quite a couple of years and I have really been observing successful bloggers making waves day in day out. But before now, I have been wondering how they are always making those waves. I have always been marveled about their success in the blogging biosphere. Due to my curious state, I came to notice that there are quite a number of qualities that they possess of which only few bloggers have that have really contributed to their success.
Two of these qualities that they have that I personally have really being cultivating, are what I shall be revealing to you today.

LOVE:

Let me at this point ask these questions:
*. · Why do you always eat that particular food more frequently than the others?
*. · Why do you always kiss your wife so passionately?
*. · Why are you always with the computer?
*. · Why are you always reading that textbook?
If I am not making a mistake here, your answer to those questions will be as good as mine- Love for them. Sure, it because we love doing or participating in those things that makes us do them more frequently.
In a like manner, if I ask successful bloggers why they always blog, their first answer will likely be that, they love blogging.
Click the link below, to continue reading.
"http://fullcurrentblog..in/2013/01/2-qualities-of-successful-bloggers_26.html#

(1) (Reply)

My Site Is Sleep Walking. / How to Make Money Posting Links on Your Facebook Timeline / Hostgator Black Friday 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.