Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother (14913 Views)

Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s $20 Million Mansion (photos) / Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife A Range Rover For Mother's Day / Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by gister2: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2013
It may be a mansion fit for a queen of pop, but Beyonce Knowles is rumoured to be splashing out $5.9 million on a palatial Houston home for her mother Tina.
The 31-year-old singer, who was brought up in the Texan city, is reported to be close to finalising a deal on the six bedroom, 16 bathroom mansion. Located in the prestigious Piney Point village, the home is reported to have been reduced from an asking price of $20 million just three years ago.
Sumptuous: Beyonce is said to be preparing to splash out $5.9 million on this six bedroom Houston mansion for her mother Tina Knowles
The 25,000 square ft house sits on two acres of land and features a games room, two jacuzzis, and a pool. It also boasts a private screening room for Tina to watch all her daughter’s movies and music videos on leather couches with suede upholstered walls and black out curtains. A listing describes the third floor games room as being equipped with a pool table, gaming tables and a hidden television. Judging by interior shots of the mansion,the design has been heavily influenced by French and Italian architecture, with ornate murals on the walls and intricate carved murals

----> MORE PICS

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by gister2: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2013
YOU CAN STILL CHECK OUT MORE PICS -----> HERE

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2013
Wow,thats great.nothing is too much for my mom,if i can afford it,why not,at least its a 1oo times better than doing it for a nigerian man.anyone that does this for a nigerian man has just fetched water inside basket and will never be appreciated.moreso no amount of gifts can equate a mother's love for her child

7 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by homesteady(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2013
wow!!!..afta seeing the pic's...tears filled my eyes!!!..

My sweet MAMA expect more frm me

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by coalcoal1(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2013
Nice
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by jeezybuck: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2013
kulyie: Wow,thats great.nothing is too much for my mom,if i can afford it,why not,at least its a 1oo times better than doing it for a nigerian man.anyone that does this for a nigerian man has just fetched water inside basket and will never be appreciated.moreso no amount of gifts can equate a mother's love for her child

Sounds like you got heart broken lately

6 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by TeenageMoney(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2013
Money is talking
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by otss(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2013
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by buJu234: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2013
What abt her Father that helped start her career; the man that resigned his job to focus on her music career from the beginning.

what has she done for him. I will like to know.

I am nt against what she has done for her mother oo
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2013
kulyie: Wow,thats great.nothing is too much for my mom,if i can afford it,why not,at least its a 1oo times better than doing it for a nigerian man.anyone that does this for a nigerian man has just fetched water inside basket and will never be appreciated.moreso no amount of gifts can equate a mother's love for her child
and u expect a nigerian guy to do the same for u

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2013
buJu-234:
What abt her Father that helped start her career; the man that resigned his job to focus on her music career from the beginning.

I was about to ask this too. It seems people don't appreciate what their fathers have done for them. These days i just seeing people doing stuffs for their mothers but not their father.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2013
buJu-234:

He doesn't need her money.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2013
any thing, animate or inanimate, wey talk say i no go make, FALL DOWN AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by hrmkz: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2013
Nothing is too much for a deserving mum.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2013
Wow! It shall be well.

I go buy my mama an entire island.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva: I was about to ask this too. It seems people don't appreciate what their fathers have done for them. These days i just seeing people doing stuffs for their mothers but not their father.

[size=13pt]It could be that she's still angry at him. Tina divorced him after he had an affair and lovechild with some actress. That was just in 2010 or so.[/size]
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2013
J12:

He doesn't need her money.

nah..you're wrong...beyonce aint in good terms with her dad especially after he cheated on her mom with another woman who got pregnant for him...google it up
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It could be that she's still angry at him. Tina divorced him after he had an affair and lovechild with some actress. That was just in 2010 or so.[/size]

spot on
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by thaoriginator: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2013
Meeeehn! Paradise on earthshocked

But all na vanity sha, so guys stop tripping
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by tellwisdom: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2013
beyoncy...that irhobo gurl?

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Techwriter: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2013
The story of celebrities are almost always the same. It starts with sometn like Myke Tyson buys a 5billion dollar car
Mike Jackson buys a 5 million dollar baboon asd pet
To stuffs like
Mike Tyson files foe bankrupsy
Evander Holifield auctions house
Maradona sales ring etc

Beyonce is just starting unfortunately she has no good advicers to caution her on the mistakes of heros past

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by slimyem: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2013
Only one person get this house? shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2013
I don't get it how can this only have 6bedrooms, abi the bedrooms are the size of 3 or 5 bedroom homes?
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/964662_article-2266086-17142552000005dc-800_638x429_jpgb6a86f42f84c659f3bc7177e0f5e7fca[/img]

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88:

That does not take away the fact that he's still her father and he contributed a great deal to what she became...It's not just about beyoncee, i've noticed that people do this all the time. Chika Ike buys car for her mother. Genevieve buys house for her mother. Mike Ezuronye buys suya for his mother. What about their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane: I don't get it how can this only have 6bedrooms, abi the bedrooms are the size of 3 or 5 bedroom homes?

It is possible and yeah the size of the bed room and design should be different from the average bedroom and should look more of a suit with included toilets, bathrooms and all that.

Also this is a private property and six bedroom is appropriate enough because you will not need twenty bedroom as it should be just you and your house helps living there. Maybe there are other smaller bedrooms and they are talking about the standard bedrooms that you can show off to mtv cribs.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by slimyem: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
That does not take away the fact that he's still her father and he contributed a great deal to what she became...It's not just about beyoncee, i've noticed that people do this all the time. Chika Ike buys car for her mother. Genevieve buys house for her mother. Mike Ezuronye buys suya for his mother. What about their fathers.
hehe...
Mothers are just priceless you know...and nothing is/can be too much for them.
Their place in the life of a child isn''t and can never be the same as a father's!
Fathers take the back seat cool
Nor vex!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Msfavey(f): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2013
1st. Dis is about beyonce not a girl and her Nigerian bf.. Nawa oh.. 2nd nobody knows if she'll also buy somtin bigger 4 her fada so I suggest we stop assuming.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by tellwisdom: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2013
tha_originator: Meeeehn! Paradise on earthshocked

But all na vanity sha, so guys stop tripping
You are a dollophead nicca...stop thinking poor.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Abrantie: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2013
Fathers get no love.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2013
lalaosky:

nah..you're wrong...beyonce aint in good terms with her dad especially after he cheated on her mom with another woman who got pregnant for him...google it up

Doesn't change a thing. He doesn't need her stupìd gifts and toys, he's not a child.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Arsenate(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
mothers spend more time with their children than fathers and children erroneously think fathers care-less about them, which is not true. In most cases, the man is just out there hustling to make ends meet. Furthermore, women are in the habit of turning children against their fathers out of vengeance for whatever wrong the men might have done them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Iranian Girl Whose Smile Was Declared The Most Beautiful In The World / The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? / Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.