Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Difference Between Limited & Enterprise Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Difference Between Limited & Enterprise Company (12395 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / AMCON Transfers Enterprise, Mainstreet Banks To New Owners / Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Limited & Enterprise Company by zeennurei(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
Please could someone help me differentiate between an Enterprise Company and Limited Company? What are the nature of businesses that an Enterprise firm can not go for if any and what if its a limited company.

Furthermore, i would also like to know the requirements of registeration with CAC.

Thanks.
Re: The Difference Between Limited & Enterprise Company by cece02: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2017
i can do the registration for you and tell you everything you need to know....call me 08066733513
Re: The Difference Between Limited & Enterprise Company by gmacnoms(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
cece02:
i can do the registration for you and tell you everything you need to know....call me 08066733513
somebody is asking a question. Without even providing any explanations, u r speaking iijebu already.
Re: The Difference Between Limited & Enterprise Company by cece02: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why do u Care?

(1) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit: No Glory Without A Story / How We Survived Recession In Nigeria – Jumia / Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.