Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures (9897 Views)

The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [photos] / Shooting In Santa Monica, CA, United States; Leaves 5 Dead / Shooting Spree Kills Six In Santa Monica, California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by monopolist: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please give your Life to Jesus Christ Now.....do not die before you wake up and realise it is too late please surrender the lordship of your Life and body to Jesus Christ NOW.

Heaven is very real and Hell Fire is very real

Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by KINGwax(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by brownlord: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
God knows best.RIP to the dead
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by ujukala: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Poor ventilation...RIP poor souls.
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by iceRx(f): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
may d souls f d departed rest n perfect peace amen nd may God grant d families f d deceased d fortitude 2 bear d irreparable loss
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by ekorick(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
My thoughts & prayers goes out to the victims & their families. What a horrible tragedy.
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by monopolist: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please and please STOP NIGHT CLUBING and start attending HOLY GHOST WATCH NIGHTS from today.

If you die in that Club and in that Sin.....you will give account

God is angry with Perpetual Sinners who continue to mock and annoy HIM

OUR ALMIGHTY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE!!!

Come ..... return to JESUS CHRIST today.....tomorrow is already TOO LATE

FIRE!!!!!!!!!! every where FIRE

Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by bernfame(f): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
monopolist: Please give your Life to Jesus Christ Now.....do not die before you wake up and realise it is too late please surrender the lordship of your Life and body to Jesus Christ NOW.

Just wondering... what's the phone number for?

1 Like

Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by supaeagles(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=3]
monopolist: Please and please STOP NIGHT CLUBING and art attending HOLY GHOST WATCH NIGHTS from today.

If you die in that Club and in that Sin.....you will give account

God is angry with Sinners who continue to mock and annoy HIM

OUR ALMIGHTY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE!!!

Come ..... return to JESUS CHRIST today.....tomorrow is already TOO LATE

FIRE!!!!!!!!!! every where FIRE

[/size]

what will those that were blasted in church by BH bombs say? Why can't we stop be judgemental and sympathetic instead?
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by Symphony007: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
That's why i'm very clustaphobic!!! I can never be in a crowded place with only one exit. It's a recipe for disaster!! Thinking of the stampede that must have occured, the chocking people, all the dead bodies and even the guards blocking the exit because they think people are escaping not to pay their bills not knowing there's a fire!! It's just so heart renching..my taughts and prayers are with the farmilies of the dead. R.I.P!!!!
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by joeace2020(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
monopolist: Please give your Life to Jesus Christ Now.....do not die before you wake up and realise it is too late please surrender the lordship of your Life and body to Jesus Christ NOW.

What shud we use the number for? Call u? So you'll lead us to christ? Den ask 4 sum token of love?.. The greatest sickness mankind is suffering frm is Religion and people like dis. Hw easy 4 'ovareligious Nigerians' to jst assume dey r sinners haven gone to a night club... All of u saying 'wetin dem go do dere?' n 'frm earthly fire to hell fire' disgust me. Ur Religion and religiousity has clouded ur sense of sympathy and humanity.. You hv successful brought urself and ur kinds below snails n creaplings in d animal kingdom...May he dat said judge not dat u be not judged judge you hypocrites..

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by stupor(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
I pray no such would happen in Naija !

Some of us still like clubbing o ! Its fun.

Or was there any such incidence before in Naija ?

Lord have mercy !
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by specialguest(f): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
When death comes may we not be at the wrong place at the right time. Amen

RIP to the party people.
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by stupor(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
I think the Mgt Of JamZ base,Festac Mile 2 Amuwo Odofin need to borrow some clues here,I know the club is rated one of the best and biggest in Naija.

They should also not forget to enhance their safety measures for that I know can conveniently house club guests close to 6000 in,up,down and around the dancefloor.

It also has just one exit door too.

Jamz base my tightest Nite club but please also ensure our safety o !

Heed !

May the souls of the departed Rest in perfect peace with the Lord.Amen.
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by panafrican(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
Just horrible!
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by Delightbaby(f): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
So painful death. Pity d loved ones
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by oyinbogirl(f): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sad upon hearing this....wish it couldve been prevented somehow sad
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by binhozie(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
RIP to all of them

Sadly for some, the fire never stops burning #HELL
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
IM GUESSING THE ROOF WAS ON FIRE AND WHEN THE ALARM WAS SOUNDED THEY THOUGHT IT WAS THE SONG
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
purpinkx:
you are crazy man ! cheesy grin cheesy
Oh yeah man...dont mind people here whose life is just about how to insult others. Did u see some of those cute chicks in dat nite club hall? Pretty chicks u know...In short something bad really happened...just imagine it
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
I think the fire spread quickly cos of the materials used for decorations n for the ceilin which i'm sure is PVC, and i learnt here on NairaLand that such materials are highly combustible/inflammable and can help spread fire around the house easily. So for those of u buildin ur mansion/hut, try and stay away from PVC materials as much as possible, cos no one knows. That ur faulty switch could spark up a fire which can spread in the whole house in just a couple of minutes, which means u can sleep in ur house one night and wake up wherever before u know it(but GOD forbid).

R.I.P to the lost souls
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by hclacid(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
it was also over the country yesterday and even now the tv stations are still transmitting live occurrences at the scene where families are still being given special attention. so sad... one of the female workers who unfortunately didn't survive the tragedy could send a message on her facebook timeline asking for help.
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by austeenluv(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is realy a clarion call as an architect,i now c d true benefit of providing fire escape route.just a negligence for fire escape requirement has caused this,i think if there were fire escape route,d number of death would hav nt been this bad.
Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by Godogwu: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Libkid: Wat a sad news.from earthly fire to spiritual fire of enternity

Oh please shut up!

1 Like

Re: Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures by Godogwu: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
lynpetra: who is taking them to hell

Like!!! I don't even understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Rare Photos: Remembering Apartheid In South Africa. / Nicolas Sarkozy Concedes Defeat To Francois Hollande In French Pres. Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.