Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya (19382 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Mization(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Posted by Y! Associate Editor

by Akan Ido

The ‘Kukere‘ craze is still on, and the ‘big boys’ are fast getting a hang of it.

Iyanya, the hitmaker last week performed in Asaba, Delta State where Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and Senator Chris Ngige of Anambra displayed their nifty dance-steps on the stage.

The governor sure took his performance seriously as you can see from this photo.

1 Like

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
^^^ Big boys cos they are governors (ex and serving) abi? That is just the point we keep ignoring. As long as politicians with dubious past get all the praises from local champs, Naija (N1gger Area) Nigeria would remain backwards. angry

4 Likes

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by oboy3(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Tusky44: ^^^ Big boys cos they are governors (ex and serving) abi? That is just the point we keep ignoring. As long as politicians with dubious past get all the praises from local champs, Naija (N1gger Area) Nigeria would remain backwards. angry
sorry my friend but you are empty upstairs,who is praising who there?or is it a sin for them to dance again because they are ex and serving governors?
and it is your village that would remain backwards
Say Amen

11 Likes

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2013
^^^ No actually, it is your mother's village that is already backward. I give you backhand warning before i crack your worthless skull

1 Like

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by apocalypso: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Big boys! No problem!
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Uduaghan the worst governor in SS. Why will Nigeria change, when a common thief in govt. Is celebrated and reffered to as a big boy
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by 190: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
who the phuck is iyangba

is he related to Justin beirber
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by slimyem: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Why dem nor go dance when them doon bellefull?
Na their time jare!!cool
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by maxuella: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
o'boy:
sorry my friend but you are empty upstairs,who is praising who there?or is it a sin for them to dance again because they are ex and serving governors?
and it is your village that would remain backwards
Say Amen
hey young man,it's u dat is empty upstirs.shey d national where dem d thief follow reach u.ekwensu
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed cry

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Tusky44: ^^^ Big boys cos they are governors (ex and serving) abi? That is just the point we keep ignoring. As long as politicians with dubious past get all thei praises from local champs, Naija (N1gger Area) Nigeria would remain backwards. angry
Make u tell this guy Uduaghan make he tie my Village road o.from Ogwashi through Ubulu Unor, Ashama ,through Egbudu Akah till Ekwukwu Agbor b4 i come back to Naija.if he falls to do that i will pay him visit. plz let this make headline. Mechel.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by executinal(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Enjoying free flow of money.
ORIGINAL THIEF THIEF angry angry
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by SlyIg(f): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Inyanya celebrating Naija thieves!
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by moneyhungry(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
with their kind of AWOOF MONEY...who wud'nt?
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by akatonero(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
See their bend bend legs and the other with k-leg grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by TableLeg(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Make u tell this guy Uduaghan make he tie my Village road o.from Ogwashi through Ubulu Unor, Ashama ,through Egbudu Akah till Ekwukwu Agbor b4 i come back to Naija.if he falls to do that i will pay him visit. plz let this make headline. Mechel.
It is TAR not TIE .... Fu...cking brainless animal!

1 Like

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by 80million1: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
*speechless*

If this is what our leaders are up too,then we stil have a long way to go.
NIGERIA IS A JOKE

1 Like

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Iyanya gets paid to perform on that stage, I don't think he cares whom he's performing for so long he gets his money. Well, I guess they are dancing to the successful frauds and economic crimes they've committed.There must be a reason for dancing.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by babarazy: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
How does this reduce my monthly bundle data subscription?
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
D song shld go thus: kukere...i thief money...kukere...
Those men are thanking God for kipn EFCC at bay.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by oboy3(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
maxuella: hey young man,it's u dat is empty upstirs.shey d national where dem d thief follow reach u.ekwensu
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed cry
nna gi ekwensu,no be una vote them,or they born them inside government house?if na u,i sure say u go thief pass them
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Easynnna: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Iyanya is only doing his job, but as for those two2 i think they need a serious deleverance. Anyashushus!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by bigfat01: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=30pt]lol[/size]

Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Table Leg :

i no blame u, because ur post mak front page. U dey call people brainless. Small pikin dem. Nonsense
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who is ayanma and wat does he do
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Gladbaba(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
lolz very funny matter well na their time oooo
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dancing azonto while ibori is now a pastor in uk cell !!!!! As for ngige.,enjoy ur constituiency allowance bro. Iyanya u dey try abeg go aba stadium go perform and mek d gov there to dance oringo with u. If e no be gangam style mE I No GO DaNcE oP
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Table Leg :

you wey copy waec for warri don dey teach english? No vex o. Can u pls write a letter to ur governor telling him why u love kukere dance style? Not less than 1000 words and submit it to Nairaland forum b4 3pm ?
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by sharubutu(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Tusky44: ^^^ No actually, it is your mother's village that is already backward. I give you backhand warning before i crack your worthless skull

Why u dey fall my hand like dis nah? See as u dey TABON anyhow.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by ANYPEN(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
what they displayed isn't a dance but S T U P I D I T Y!

if any political leader can afford to dance in public in this country, then that leader is a stupid one.
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by sharubutu(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
If this is what our leaders are up too,then we stil have a long way to go. NIGERIA IS A JOKE

But I thought you said speechless?
Re: Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya by brownlord: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Chai, and na only gala and bottle water dey my belle, well God dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Kuti’s Management Releases Press Statement On Paternity Mess / Beat FM OAP, Maria Okanrende Wow In Off-Shoulder Print Dress (photos) / Dabota Lawson Says Victoria Kimani Is Acting Like A Low Life Desperate Hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.