Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Tattoo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Tattoo (716 Views)

Photo: When You Unknowingly Visit Your Rival For Tattoo / Tattoo Gone Wrong (photo) / She Wanted The Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tattoo by ThugLife1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2008
There once was a couple of newlyweds named Ituen and Wendy. Ituen told his wife Wendy that he wanted a tattoo! Wendy agreed and said that would be ok. Iteun did not know what the tattoo should say or where he would put it. So Wendy said, "Well, if you REALLY loved me, you would get my name tattooed on your D!ck."

Ituen couldn't back out on that one, so he went to the tattoo parlor. The tattoo artist told him that he needed to have an erection while he put it on. After an hour of excruciating pain, the tattoo was done.

As Ituen was on his way home from the tattoo parlor he saw a rest stop and decided he needed to stop and take a leak. He went to the restroom and looked down to admire his tattoo and he noticed, that when he was not erect, the only letters that were visible, were the W and the Y.

Suddenly, a big black gentleman steps into the urinal beside Ituen and Iteun accidentally looked down at the guy and could not help but notice that he ALSO had the letters W and Y tattooed.

So Ituen said "Hey, I guess you have a girlfriend or wife named Wendy too."

The guys looked confused and said, "What makes you think that?"

John replied "Well I noticed the W and the Y tattoo -- so you don't have a girlfriend named Wendy?"

The black guys laughed and responded, "No mon, that tattoo says, "Welcome to Jamaica! Have a nice day."
Re: The Tattoo by kronkykay(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2008
refurbished!
Re: The Tattoo by ThugLife1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2008
Like your laptop
Re: The Tattoo by choco4life(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2008
Thug Life:

Like your laptop
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley
Re: The Tattoo by segunpc(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
i no understand the joke.
Re: The Tattoo by ituen(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2008
When they use ur name, u go remeber by force
Re: The Tattoo by folly69(m): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2008
nice 1
Re: The Tattoo by clemcykul(f): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2008
lol grin
Re: The Tattoo by ThugLife1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2008
choco4life:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley
wetin dey make u laugh?
Re: The Tattoo by TOYOSI20(f): 2:09am On Mar 09, 2008
Cool
Re: The Tattoo by jaymobb(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2008
;d
Re: The Tattoo by delib: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: The Tattoo by tufe(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
na just so so teeth i dey see for this place.

omo na boring thread be this jare

(1) (Reply)

Airforce One And The Farmer / For The Blondes Lovers, / Why I Fired My Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.