Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ (13327 Views)

Can This Hilarious Sign Post Deter Drivers From Over Speeding? - OMG / Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos) / Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by 190: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
where is 3rd main land bridge
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by femi4: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Omo see as he destroy fine jeep!!!

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by femi4: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
190: where is 3rd main land bridge
opposite stamford bridge

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by calaharry: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Amazing story of a life encounter. I shows that God is truly alife and watching over us his faithful children. Wonderful testimony. Congrats Pastor. But learn to rest because fatigue is one d causes of blanking out on steering.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by calaharry: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Amazing story of a life encounter. It shows that God is truly alive and watching so well over us his faithful children. Wonderful testimony. Congrats Pastor. But learn to rest because fatigue is one d causes of blanking out on steering.
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
when my Uncle bought his car newly, d speedometer was on 60 and he kept wondering why he was overtakin evry oda car. Not knowin It was 60 Miles/hr not Km/hr.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
dayokanu: He should start a reality TV show
keeping up with KARDASHIANS THE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE. grin grin

anyway he should be happy he is alive whether it has to do with a spiritual manifestation or he was indeed sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by jude33084(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
skibochi: how can you claim to be moving at 60km/hr and your car hit the railing and fell into the water? Those railings are pretty high and a sienna car is relatively low so is he saying one winch would have lifted the car over?? nna abeg the man was speeding jare and should admit abeg. Thank God for his life sha!!

The ♏ãn is a lier, a real lier angry
How can a car moving at 60km/hr summersault? The impact I saw that day will not be less than 120km/hr angry

The impact even destroyed one of the RRS mobile office on the bridge.
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
2tex: when my Uncle bought his car newly, d speedometer was on 60 and he kept wondering why he was overtakin evry oda car. Not knowin It was 60 Miles/hr not Km/hr.
grin grin grin grin grin you can imagine
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
wildbubble: ℓ☺ℓ,he's a mountain of fire pastor so there's no chance:

He fell asleep on the steering after all night prayers the previous night.

His eyes were turning cuz of hunger from too much fasting grin

He lost concentration after he saw the accident site.

There's no chance he still wasn't very good at driving his 8day old car.

He's a mountain of fire pastor so the fault must be from witches and wizards from his mother's village-fire burn them.

Witches and wizards from his father's village- fire burn them.

Continue mocking, you will soon face your own trial and we shall see whether you will come and be mocking your self on this site

Spiritual wickedness in high places- fire burn them.

Blood sucking spirits on third mainland bridge- fire burn them.

That his pagan neighbour that swore pastor would never own a car- fire burn him.

All of them die by fire, fall down and die. Die die die die!!!

See ya self
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by jude33084(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
2tex: when my Uncle bought his car newly, d speedometer was on 60 and he kept wondering why he was overtakin evry oda car. Not knowin It was 60 Miles/hr not Km/hr.

In all cars, there is always miles per hour and kilometers per hour bro. It is a standard regulation wink
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by sholarb(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
60miles/hr is approx. 100km/hr undecided
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
jude33084:

The ♏ãn is a lier, a real lier angry
How can a car moving at 60km/hr summersault? The impact I saw that day will not be less than 120km/hr angry
He fell asleep @ 60km/hr,leg on still on the accelerator,when he began to doze to the side, the steering moved along and speed was much higher than when he began sleeping, of course collision impact woke him up!
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by jude33084(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
lari03:
He fell asleep @ 60km/hr,leg on still on the accelerator,when he began to doze to the side, the steering moved along and speed was much higher than when he began sleeping, of course collision impact woke him up!

Guy I was there, I saw the impact of the accident. He is a pastor and should say sorry to the government for wrong doing.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by 3kay945(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
The dude said he can't swim, i wonder how he swam to the surface. grin
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by vislabraye(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
God have mercy. Thank God he's alive. I don't know what the fate of those he drove with would be.
It looks like its fatigue.I've slept on steering before when I was in a hold up.
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
femi4: How logical is this?

Sorry honey but Miracles of God are not logical

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by voyageaccess: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
wow, I am tired and sick of what this religion of a thing is taken us to. church every here and there. now every street in Nigeria has at least 2 church's. what ever story this mother fucking lucky surviver has got to say it simply a "SCAM" before you know it he will start his own church as he has stated he saw a light swimming in the water . he added he does not know how to swim but yet he swim to the top and he was waving his hand. Guy's dont fall for this scam. they are trying to advertise there church before you know it the name of the church has been mentioned and people will start going there and start wasting their hard earn money in that church hoping for miracles.

this is no fucking way you will drive speed 60 and get that kind of fucking reck lol remember 3rd mainland bridge has it own walls so u have to be at least 100-120 speeding before such thing can happen.
Plus he called him self a person of God? saw people involve hin car accident and cant stop to provide assistance and when fucking fall in the lake he seek for assistance?
LOL... FUCKING IDIOT WANT TO FOOL MY PEOPLE.
HES HE THE FIRST AND ONLY PERSON THAT FALL ON THE LAKE AND SURVIVE? THOSE THAT HAD SURVIVE MORE FATAL ACCIDENT BEFORE HIM WHAT WAS THERE FAITH?

GO AND DIE WITH YOUR SCAM STORY.
SIMPLE U DRIVE 2 FAST AND YOU ALMOST cause more deadly accident and u manage to get in to that lake or this is simply a planned church scam. because someone who does not know how to swim will never survive floating and waving his hand.

i hate all of you who believe his this cheap story.
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
J12:

OPPA Nollywood style.
...last time i checked i thought it was oppa GANGNAM style..*confused*
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: .....funny that his church people have started attributing to to the work of the enemy...undecided
where did you get that info?
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
berem: keeping up with KARDASHIANS THE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE. grin grin

anyway he should be happy he is alive whether it has to do with a spiritual manifestation or he was indeed sleeping.
....lolololzzzz!!..you are freaking funny...nice one!
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by SEGAD: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
voyage_access: wow, I am tired and sick of what this religion of a thing is taken us to. church every here and there. now every street in Nigeria has at least 2 church's. what ever story this mother fucking lucky surviver has got to say it simply a "SCAM" before you know it he will start his own church as he has stated he saw a light swimming in the water . he added he does not know how to swim but yet he swim to the top and he was waving his hand. Guy's dont fall for this scam. they are trying to advertise there church before you know it the name of the church has been mentioned and people will start going there and start wasting their hard earn money in that church hoping for miracles.

this is no fucking way you will drive speed 60 and get that kind of fucking reck lol remember 3rd mainland bridge has it own walls so u have to be at least 100-120 speeding before such thing can happen.
Plus he called him self a person of God? saw people involve hin car accident and cant stop to provide assistance and when fucking fall in the lake he seek for assistance?
LOL... FUCKING IDIOT WANT TO FOOL MY PEOPLE.
HES HE THE FIRST AND ONLY PERSON THAT FALL ON THE LAKE AND SURVIVE? THOSE THAT HAD SURVIVE MORE FATAL ACCIDENT BEFORE HIM WHAT WAS THERE FAITH?

GO AND DIE WITH YOUR SCAM STORY.
SIMPLE U DRIVE 2 FAST AND YOU ALMOST cause more deadly accident and u manage to get in to that lake or this is simply a planned church scam. because someone who does not know how to swim will never survive floating and waving his hand.

i hate all of you who believe his this cheap story.

You need a serious check up. Nairaland dey harbor many lunatics
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by touchmeder: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
This may sound silly but i am gonna say it
This matter na arrow...
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by shynerd(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
tha_originator: He wanted to act part for of the movie - The Tranporter, he think say na hollywood him dey, na God save hin @ss.

Hmmmm, don't tempt God o...
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by voyageaccess: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
you are a fool. is this how the british that bought religion to africa uses it in scamming there people? Tomorrow that lunatic son of scum, idiot will have church on my street or on your street and use this cheap story to scam people and still uses me and you as witness of his lairing God doing.
SEGAD:

You need a serious check up. Nairaland dey harbor many lunatics
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
voyage_access: wow, I am tired and sick of what this religion of a thing is taken us to. church every here and there. now every street in Nigeria has at least 2 church's. what ever story this mother fucking lucky surviver has got to say it simply a "SCAM" before you know it he will start his own church as he has stated he saw a light swimming in the water . he added he does not know how to swim but yet he swim to the top and he was waving his hand. Guy's dont fall for this ............
you must be really s.illy. i can see that you reason with your a.nus. that Oyibo mentality has affected your reasoning faculty.
how on earth can you conclude like that? the man is just expressing his heart to God and how he escaped,you are thinking with out sense.are you saying all accident s are caused by over speeding?no matter how you are careful,accident can happen any where,speeding or not. ,and,miracles still happen. think With your brain.
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by dammytosh: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
The 60km/hour claim is questionable. It is an eight day old car, he might be reading the wrong part of the speedometer.

Ok, my CIA mind says.

1. He drove home tired on friday night. (3rd mainland bridge traffic)
2. He must have tried to do one or two things tirelessly on friday night to prepare for the Saturday meeting.
3. To beat the environmental sanitation, he will likely wake up very early and head for the Island.
4. On his way back, like a normal human being, he is probably tired and struggling with sleep.
5. An attempt to get home early must have prompted 120km/hr speed.
6. He dozed off for 5seconds and Gbam, he woke up in the water.

Lesson : Please rest well. I don't think this has anything to do with the devil or evil spirit. Though God miraculously saved him.

Thank God for his mercies over him and for sparing his life.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by voyageaccess: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yeah Miracles Still happens no doubt but do u really you really have a brain? if i think with my anus? did you read through his story and his church member's comment? i believe your sense is as low as chicken brain
why is there church name being mentioned?
If you cant swim can you float?
If you have a God heart will you see two cars involve in car accident and you wont stop to save life's?
Basically because he failed to attend a night vigil then he got involve in accident?
can your car crash almost unrepairable while driving 60KM/hour?
i guess u are a animal like a dog so cant think as a human.

so many question few is outline about. answer them.

Yes God Exist and i believe him but do not believe in man and his stupid Laing story!

4bobo:
you must be really s.illy. i can see that you reason with your a.nus.
how on earth can you conclude like that? the man is just expressing his heart to God and how he escaped,you are thinking with out sense.are you saying all accident s are caused by over speeding?no matter how you are careful,accident can happen any where,speeding or not. ,and,miracles still happen. think With your brain.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by FlamingGun: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
He knows not how to swim.
Angels did the job, Hallelujah!

He was going at 60.

Sixty what?

A second-hand Sienna probably from the States, where 60 would be 100 km in fine print.

In the water, he calmly released his seat belt.

Amazing reflexes!

And he remembers all the tiny details.

Hallelujah!!

Now he will start his own "ministry". Man of God must replace his car.

Hallelujah!!!
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by voyageaccess: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thank you my brother.. you are so brilliant.
FlamingGun: He knows not how to swim.
Angels did the job, Hallelujah!

He was going at 60.

Sixty what?

A second-hand Sienna probably from the States, where 60 would be 100 km in fine print.

In the water, he calmly released his seat belt.

Amazing reflexes!

And he remembers all the tiny details.

Hallelujah!!

Now he will start his own "ministry". Man of God must replace his car.

Hallelujah!!!
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by LEXYCOM: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who says there is no God?
Re: Third Mainland Crash: ‘I Was Not Speeding’ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
jude33084:

In all cars, there is always miles per hour and kilometers per hour bro. It is a standard regulation wink
Exactly wot am sayin. He was lookin @ d wrong part of d speedometer and assumin he was drivin on km/hr. Look, dis happens okay. He just graduated from using a Mercedes 200 flatboot to a Siena. It's undastandable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Steering Wheel Always Hard To Turn / Petrol Scarcity Again? It's Time For Nigerians To Go Electric / How To Know If Your Car Alternator Is Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.