Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) (102691 Views)

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) / Woman With The Longest Hair In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by tellwisdom: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sey make we dey run ni?
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by dederocs(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
tpia@:
that should produce about 10 to 30 bundles of brazilian hair.

btw shouldnt she braid it or something- she surely cant be dragging it all over the floor in that manner.
she's hot
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by andyanders: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
braine: And this came out of that tiny head?
The hair will sure worth a lot should she go broke and decides to sell. Naija ladies are forever ready to have it on. grin

You said the truth. 9ija babes, u can now go and wait for the hair to fall off and u pick for attachment.
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by labamo07(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
I dey wonder how she dey pack am sef. I bet na inside Ghana must go she go dey put am.
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by ichommy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
honey001: Omo omi

Omo omi ko Omo eja, Olodo
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Intelcorei7: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
labamo07: I dey wonder how she dey pack am sef. I bet na inside Ghana must go she go dey put am.
grin
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by yme1(f): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lovely hair

But I do not envy her in any way at all cheesy

The stress that comes along with it is not of this world undecided
spending 1-2 hours everyday just to comb my hair shocked so, if I have to be at work 8am I will need to be up by 3 or 4am because of hair
biko, I will pass
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
greatgod2012: As for me, i dont envy her, na real work she dey do to keep this.

Btw, how does she get d hair combed, is dis how d hair should be dragged on d ground always. How many litres of water will she be using to wash d hair once, how much will d shampoo will she be using to wash the hair once, can she even wash d hair by herself, what about d hair-cream she will be using to maintain d hair? Many reasons there why i dont envy her, but anyway sha........ Goodluck to her.
I SURE SAY NA RAKE SHE DEY USE COMB THE HAIR AND ONE CARTON OF SHAMPOO TO WASH THE HAIR grin grin
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Martiano(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
I can see that she is from china ,please check very well if it is real
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by sweetguy10(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Since she's from China they should check well , those guys can adulterate anything .
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by kike100: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Helllllllllllllll ugly!
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, true that!
grin grin grin
y d change of gender?
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by jaykaylegend(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
seal_seal: look at that!
....nonsense
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by justineu(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
U see diferent kind of madness in asia,the other time was a man marring a Pillow nw a woman wit the longest hair. Nawa for dem
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by uchlukez(f): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
See cartons of weavon
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Cutestdiva: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
homesteady: loool......if i was d one having dis type of hair.....i'll make sure it is always touching d ground!!...i'll put plenty flowers nd ribbons....i'll make some gals go green with envy

lyk crioysly?
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by misslaw(f): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
although i lv pple wit lng hair..i mean on nigeria.lookn at dis 1 she luks scaryyy
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hmm....she looks like one of these nollywood witches, though she lacks the hideous make-up on her face
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Royalty1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
That akward moment when she is walking down the road and a bad boy steps on her hair. embarassed

Or she steps into the car and shuts the door with some hair still flowing on the floor.

Double wahala for deady body. tongue
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by tpia5: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
dederocs:
she's hot

good for you.

any particular reason why you needed to let me know your opinion?
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by tpia5: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by CGKing(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
So the rapunzel stories I read as a child ... Is almost true
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by AdexOmoby(f): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
braine: And this came out of that tiny head?
The hair will sure worth a lot should she go broke and decides to sell. Naija ladies are forever ready to have it on. grin
Oh Lord! I jut want a tenth of dat hair!!!
Aw did u knw? Bt God, I dnt want it as a weavon but has my natural hair! Amen!
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by CGKing(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
AdexOmoby:
Oh Lord! I jut want a tenth of dat hair!!!
Aw did u knw? Bt God, I dnt want it as a weavon but has my natural hair! Amen!

Pls stop abusing the rights of English
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by AdexOmoby(f): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
homesteady: loool......if i was d one having dis type of hair.....i'll make sure it is always touching d ground!!...i'll put plenty flowers nd ribbons....i'll make some gals go green with envy
Thank God say u no come get d hair, I for go hug transformer!
Yeye gal!!!!!!!
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by AdexOmoby(f): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
freecocoa: Hmm

Beautiful hair but I don't envy her.

I've never been a fan of hair and I don't know why(even as a child, according to mum), I only started keeping hair about 3 years ago(after too much complaints from loved ones) and have cut it twice in those years, planning to cut it
again soon.

Just don't like all the stress that comes with keeping hair undecided
Starnge! Den u are d opposite of me. Still date I wonder y am d only one who didn't grow long hair.
All my sisters have lots of hair and my mum except me,even my one yr old niece has hair too!
Where did I come from??
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by nagoma(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
It's attachment. It's all Brazilian hair.
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hmmm.. I already see a market for 'Chinese hair' in Nigeria. grin grin
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by blit: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
i wonder how comfortable she feels wit such a long hair
Re: Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) by whitedove1: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2013

GREEN WITH ENVY KE!!! Dat gurl is suffering and smiling! Haven't u heard dat "too much of everytin is BAD?! Hmmm.HEADACHE,FEVER etc
All manner of DISCOMFORT... She is not having fun at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials / Dear Wives See How To Keep Your Vagina Clean And Tight / How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.