Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Free Wedding Website - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Wedding Website (1123 Views)

Have A Standard Wedding With Just N499,999 +a Free Wedding Gown & Lots More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Wedding Website by pastorking(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2008
Since I placed my wedding website www.ewedding.com/sites/queen on this forum, I have gotten a lot of calls from several persons that want to wed, demanding that I design such website for them.

As a way of saying thanks for appreciating and wishing us well, I have decided to design such a site for any person that wants to wed FREE OF CHARGE. Just call me on 08026763696 and send your info to queendikeh@yahoo.com. This "gift" will only be available for those whose wedding comes up between now and June.
Re: Free Wedding Website by alexboy76: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
I guess the easiest way to build a wedding website is to use of of these best website builders for wedding website (http://www.webbuildersguide.com/website-builder-categories/top-website-builders-for-wedding/) . Personally, I’ve been a huge fan of Wix. It’s pretty suitable for creating a wedding websitesmiley

(1) (Reply)

Lpg/electric Fridge/freezer That Runs On Lpg Or Electricity Is For Sale. / Learn How To Get A Usa Phone Number That Rings In Your Home Country Nigeria / Unilag Students Phone Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.