Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Microsoft Office - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Microsoft Office (869 Views)

Free Download: Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus 15.0.4551.1011 / Microsoft Office Suite For iPhone And iPad? / Microsoft Office 2013 Now Available For Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Office by ozaro(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2013
guys...i need a lil info. i wanna get me a new laptop (Hp/Acer). so i have one question. do any of these laptops have microsoft office pre-loaded(not the trial version).?? need answers Asap. thanks
Re: Microsoft Office by PasNet: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2013
Most PC's do not come with preloaded MS office,it depends on the marketer if he wishes to install it for you and then add the price value to your purchase.
Re: Microsoft Office by ozaro(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2013
PasNet: Most PC's do not come with preloaded MS office,it depends on the marketer if he wishes to install it for you and then add the price value to your purchase.
Hmm....Thanks dude.
Re: Microsoft Office by TonyMccallum: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2013
Hello Members,

Microsoft Office is an office suite of desktop applications, servers and services for the Microsoft Windows and OS X operating systems, introduced by Microsoft on August 1, 1989. Initially a marketing term for a bundled set of applications, the first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Over the years, Office applications have grown substantially closer with shared features such as a common spell checker, OLE data integration and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications scripting language. Microsoft also positions Office as a development platform for line-of-business software under the Office Business Applications brand.

Best Regards,
Tony Mccallum

Notebook Program

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion For The Best Laptop Among These Laptops For Business Purposes! / Wechat For PC, Android, Nokia, Iphone Mobile Download / Multilinks Free Browsing With VPN Up To 20gb Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.