Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Closed Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed Thread (2223 Views)

Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) / closed / Woolworths Lagos Closed Down: Any Idea Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2013
Closed Thread
Re: Closed Thread by eyenCalabar(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
You are just displaying your stupiidity in public. Well, go ahead. Next time, sleep with a 91yr old woman without a kid. But for this very one, just continue f**king her till it worth your #95,000. Abi, waiting you want may we do for you? Idiök ebot!

8 Likes

Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thank you
Re: Closed Thread by neksummi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hmmmmm.
Re: Closed Thread by koksybrown: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
I just wasted 2minutes of my time. I wish I cud turn back the of time.
Re: Closed Thread by leverage12(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sogyboy: I'm a 24yr old guy. I live in a flat with a 31yr old woman who lost her husband about a yr ago. The woman had 5 kids.
At about the yuletide season last yr, I went into a business that is unofficial with her.
We contributed money amounting to #200,000 and my part of the money is #95,000. The business is: she met a wholesale drinks seller who is her friend and through her she bought a particular brand of malt from company as a "middle man" and she would sell to both retailers and consumers alike, in cartons.
The problem is: during the christmas time, I had sex with her trice. And now if I ask her questions about the business she never gets open with me. I'm sensing she wants to withhold the money.
So please, how can I get my money!
N. B. The only evidence I have of given her the money is the teller I paid the money to her a/c with.
Its painful to hear that bro, my advice to you is try and ask her for your Money, if she don't reply well you might want to report her to the Police. I think the Police would be in better place to handle this. Cheers
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
The police. Noted
Re: Closed Thread by Youngzedd(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
leverage12: Its painful to hear that bro, my advice to you is try and ask her for your Money, if she don't reply well you might want to report her to the Police. I think the Police would be in better place to handle this. Cheers

What of the f.u.c.king?, do you know how much it is, what if the woman tell the police that she charges 150k per night, do you know you're now owing.

@OP you don Zap all ur money with someone older than you. 7 years no be 7 days.

Never report to the police if you don't want to pay more or enter prison.

Don't forget all transaction because it's trade by barter, the other way round.

You're name na SORRY.

1 Like

Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Leverage no be like that. She chanced me into sleeping with her.
Re: Closed Thread by meerah25(f): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Never mix business with pleasure. . .i no blame u the woman is smarter than u. . .sry small boy. .go do test to b sure she no giv u HIV. .abt the money i dnt kn wat i ll tell u. . .but police is not wise idea. . . .ok ask her again abt d bussiness if she refuse to b open to u. .since u leave in same house wit her b4 she poison u. . .take valuable items that ll cost 95k nd leave d house!
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
How did you become flatmates with thet woman in the first place? I think furnishing us with such info will help us profer a better solution.
I don't blame you for sleeping with her though cuz I would have done same if I were in your shoes. But parting with your money without any concrete agreement? Errrm! The only time I did that was when I thought I was being smart. And I eventually got burnt.
So more details @ OP.
Re: Closed Thread by lomzy1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
This should be in romance section and not business section cos I guess der was more of s**x dan biz in dis case.
Re: Closed Thread by arbitrage: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2013
Just pray that the result of the exam you wrote at Xmas on her body will not come out positive soon with the sixth child by the time doctor marks your papers. Then you will know that you are owing more than the N95k you are expecting.
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Sogyboy: Leverage no be like that. She chanced me into sleeping with her.

She did? How the heck did she do that? Don't tell me she forced you to have a b0ner, because that's absurd! Simply admit you wanted it as much as she did, you thought you had the upper hand.

But it turned out she was smarter. These things happen. 7 years worth of experience advantage over you. Actually, scrub that. Females generally mature faster than the equivalent male, so stretch that to a 13-year advantage over you. See? It wasn't your fault, she was smarter, don't feel bad, she had more miles on her clock, lolz...

...Sorry about your loss though. I doubt you'll get that money back.
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 29, 2013
@Brand New. I got an apartment in her house through an agent, when I was looking for one.
To all posters, all you are posting, I have thought it out and realize that she has upper hand in this issue. But what I'm asking is that there must be a way of getting that #95,000, even without the gain on the business.
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 29, 2013
@SIENA. That I said she "chanced" me doesn't mean she forced me. But you know, if she didn't make the move, I wouldn't have thought of sleeping with her.
@MEERAH. I agree she is smarter than me. But what I will not agree to is to let go of that money. It's more than enough to pay my school fees. And she is not also smarter than the '1 million' nairalanders. Meerah is she? Nairalander's should she be?
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Mods please to the front page let all Nairalander's show there wit.

1 Like

Re: Closed Thread by question(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2013
^^^ FrontCrap page indeed..
Re: Closed Thread by leverage12(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2013
@OP, what you did was wrong, since you slept with the woman, I don't think your Money will come out, but still try talking to her about the Money.
Re: Closed Thread by basadenet: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2013
from what you have written, it shows you are not a good business man, because in real sense you dont mix pleasure with business and if you do you will loose the business. though in your case all is still not lost, you can appeal to her and if that doesn't work then call the police. you still have some proof to nail her. good luck
Re: Closed Thread by Stkingsley(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
there are two things i think you can do to get back your money: (1) if she is still doing the business, get your guys to break the shop and get back all the unsold cartons of drink, it might seem to her like a thief came in and broke it, but you can always sneak out the key to the shop since you are flat/room-mates. or 2ndly, try and introduce another business to her where you will outsmart her this time. But like it is said make sure u think ahead of her at all times
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
@op drop ur contact i would call you lets discuss.
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Stkingsley: there are two things i think you can do to get back your money: (1) if she is still doing the business, get your guys to break the shop and get back all the unsold cartons of drink, it might seem to her like a thief came in and broke it, but you can always sneak out the key to the shop since you are flat/room-mates. or 2ndly, try and introduce another business to her where you will outsmart her this time. But like it is said make sure u think ahead of her at all times
I like your idea. I'll plan on it
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
awatefe: @op drop ur contact i would call you lets discuss.
I posted it yesterday and I just removed it. If you didn't get it yesterday, post your's I'll call you.
Re: Closed Thread by geovanni24(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2013
Sogyboy: I'm a 24yr old guy. I live in a flat with a 31yr old woman who lost her husband about a yr ago. The woman had 5 kids.
At about the yuletide season last yr, I went into a business that is unofficial with her.
We contributed money amounting to #200,000 and my part of the money is #95,000. The business is: she met a wholesale drinks seller who is her friend and through her she bought a particular brand of malt from company as a "middle man" and she would sell to both retailers and consumers alike, in cartons.
The problem is: during the christmas time, I had sex with her trice. And now if I ask her questions about the business she never gets open with me. I'm sensing she wants to withhold the money.
So please, how can I get my money!
N. B. The only evidence I have of given her the money is the teller I paid the money to her a/c with.
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ advise for you will take a long tym, but its simply and painstaking!...its obvious you romanced wit a frustrated woman!..S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ continue the romance, that way she will have trust in you and rely on you as her husband, then u engineer another biz plan inorder T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ dupe her as a meAns of retaliation!...when dat is done, de game becomes equal!!! U are a man oh and M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ age mate for that!...‎​₪☺ tell me say woman sharp pass you! Man na man!
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2013
geovanni24: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ advise for you will take a long tym, but its simply and painstaking!...its obvious you romanced wit a frustrated woman!..S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ continue the romance, that way she will have trust in you and rely on you as her husband, then u engineer another biz plan inorder T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ dupe her as a meAns of retaliation!...when dat is done, de game becomes equal!!! U are a man oh and M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ age mate for that!...‎​₪☺ tell me say woman sharp pass you! Man na man!
I never gree she sharp pass me untill I'm unable to retrieve my money. I was just telling Meerah she outsmart me for this one.
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
meerah25: Never mix business with pleasure. . .i no blame u the woman is smarter than u. . .sry small boy. .go do test to b sure she no giv u HIV. .abt the money i dnt kn wat i ll tell u. . .but police is not wise idea. . . .ok ask her again abt d bussiness if she refuse to b open to u. .since u leave in same house wit her b4 she poison u. . .take valuable items that ll cost 95k nd leave d house!
I may plan to leave the house but I wouldn't think of taking any of her things.
For more information to posters. I'm avoiding anymore sexual contact with her. So if you are bringing up a solution, it should be on that direction.
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sogyboy:
I posted it yesterday and I just removed it. If you didn't get it yesterday, post your's I'll call you.

thats my contact call and lets discuss your money would be refunded.
Re: Closed Thread by Chamber10(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
@OP, u don't have shame at all. I pity ur parents. So what do u want us to tell u When u were about to sleep wit her, did u tell us? Shameless man. What is 95K that u r making noise for? Mod,this Op's post should be hidden abeg. Mtsheeew
Re: Closed Thread by souleymon(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2013
Go and do her 95times
its more than the worth of ur money:I am 102% sure u will never get that money in cash except kind
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
Chamber10: @OP, u don't have shame at all. I pity ur parents. So what do u want us to tell u When u were about to sleep wit her, did u tell us? Shameless man. What is 95K that u r making noise for? Mod,this Op's post should be hidden abeg. Mtsheeew
I was tricked by my heart. If you know me well, you'll realized I was visited by doom and calamity. The woman just found me as a simpleton. At present, the incident has affected my constitution drastically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tons Of Indomie Noddles Waste For Sale / Court Stops Financial Reporting Council of Nig From Regulating Private Companies / Help;pls Brothers Link Me On How To Make Legit Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.