Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Closed Thread - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed Thread (2230 Views)

Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) / closed / Woolworths Lagos Closed Down: Any Idea Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed Thread by claremont(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
@OP: Just forget about getting back your money from her, afterall you are getting regular sex which eventually will be worth more than that amount. grin
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 04, 2013
Sogyboy:
I was tricked by my heart. If you know me well, you'll realized I was visited by doom and calamity. The woman just found me as a simpleton. At present, the incident has affected my constitution drastically.

@sogyboy stop complaining i it seems to me your not ready to get your money back,i put a post here and up till now you have not responded anyway its your choice. My 2 cents
Re: Closed Thread by ProGSM(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2013
Useless talk here. Nothing to learn from it.
Re: Closed Thread by stpat1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sogyboy, e be like say u no soji at all o. Now what I will tell u to do is the easiest way to get ur money back and even more.

First I will advice u to be more loving to her (its ur choice if u want to sleep with her or not), gain her love stand by her as much as u can, be very intimate with her. After about 2-3 weeks of doing this, make sure u encourage her in d biz during this period and never mention or act as if u want out sef ok. After u have gained heart, my dear u now have the keys. The rest is for u to know which door to open. The work is done.

1 Like

Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
awatefe:

@sogyboy stop complaining i it seems to me your not ready to get your money back,i put a post here and up till now you have not responded anyway its your choice. My 2 cents
@Awatefe pls sorry for the delay. I will call you tomorrow
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
stpat1: Sogyboy, e be like say u no soji at all o. Now what I will tell u to do is the easiest way to get ur money back and even more.

First I will advice u to be more loving to her (its ur choice if u want to sleep with her or not), gain her love stand by her as much as u can, be very intimate with her. After about 2-3 weeks of doing this, make sure u encourage her in d biz during this period and never mention or act as if u want out sef ok. After u have gained heart, my dear u now have the keys. The rest is for u to know which door to open. The work is done.
this thing was what I tried doing, but it led to wanting more sex. That level intimacy was killing my conscience. So I had to withdrew
Re: Closed Thread by stpat1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Oh if you are talking about conscience then I'll advice you just forget about the money. cos if the conscience came into place at the beginning you wont be having this headache
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2013
stpat1: Oh if you are talking about conscience then I'll advice you just forget about the money. cos if the conscience came into place at the beginning you wont be having this headache
stapt1, what you said is the truth but I made the mistake already. And of course you well know the economy, that that money is big to just forego.
Re: Closed Thread by jejelady(f): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2013
@ op: D u know d yoruba nollywood actress they call "Lola Idije"? *** yawns**** sorry for d loss.
Re: Closed Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
lomzy1:
This should be in romance section and not business section cos I guess der was more of s**x dan biz in dis case.

lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wealth In Snail Farming Business / Tons Of Indomie Noddles Waste For Sale / Order For Santana Ice Water Nylon Rolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.