Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket (869 Views)

EXPOSED: Pdp’s ‘secret Game’ Of Sheriff-fayose 2019 Joint Ticket Leaves APC / Pdp’s ‘secret Game’ Of Sheriff-fayose 2019 Joint Ticket Leaves APC Jittery. / 2015: PDP, NWC Divided Over Sambo-amaechi Joint Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by Aussie(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2008
What do you think about this? This is most likely going by the results so far.

Feelings?
Re: Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by peace2all(m): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2008
Do you mean Obama/Hillary?

Obama has not show any interst on this proposal of
Hillary yet. Hillary is just dreaming for now.
Re: Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by Aussie(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2008
Time will definitely tell,
Re: Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by warid(f): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
obama is not thinking about that
not after what hillary has put him through
obama wont take hillary,she is petty and can
not be relied on
Re: Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2008
Now that Hilary Clinton has won the primaries in 4 or 5 major cities, I think she's givin Obama the run for his money undecided
Re: Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by hollandis(f): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
Obama is just whinning about his superior delegated nomimation.He already declared himself the winner before MARCH 4th.The same mathematics that says 1+1= 2 also says 1-1=0.
Of course he will be foolish to accept hillary's proposal.I thought hillary's statement "toe to toe with Mcain",suggests a Hillary / Obama's ticket. lipsrsealed
Re: Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2008
been silently guessing in that direction all this while.will see how they'll work together after all the backlash.and who'll be he boss? certainly not obama.
Re: Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2008
@post
you just can't tell anymore. . .with proposal or without proposal, you can't tell who will win anymore. . . time will time
Re: Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by naijaway(m): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2008
good one only that the realest between them needs to be the presidental nomimee and to me that should be Obama. So it should be Obama/hillary and if not, is not worth it. She talks about experience that she doesn't have and being ready; I kind of agree on that her being ready issue because I know she's ready to go in there and make back her money in like 4months while Obama is ready to start driving on the streets of America and seeing the roads fixed, infrastructure being renovated, and unemployment and mortgage rates going down.

Hillary=tv host/ star
mccain= rock star that loves the military
Obama = the american president that will elevate americans from the bush to a safe place.
Re: Hillary/Obama Joint Ticket by naijaway(m): 12:24am On Mar 07, 2008
she's busy talking about the call that will come in at 3am, to me that is a bootycall. Obama can handle anycall with the right advisers unlike clinton that will be bent on making sure that all those who supported Obama during this period see hell until she leaves office. She's already setting up her daughter for the future.

(1) (Reply)

Americans To Pull Out Of Niger-delta. . . . . Mend Denies Dealing With Nnpc! / I Conducted The Most Credible Election– IBB / Why Is It That Northerners Hate Southerners In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.