Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) (24268 Views)

Mide Martins Head On Mercy-Aigbe’s Husband’s Arm During Birthday Dinner (Pic) / Sola Sobowale's Surprise Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
eagle,eye:

I guess some people need to take extra lessons in English/ Literature In English.
Sisi-kill, that was sarcasm at its best. Tell them ohhh make them hear.
See ignoramus.What makes u think sarcasm cannot be derogatory or outright insultive.It's not the sarcasm,it's the use of it.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by dasparrow: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
tjskii: wow so this woman belted out 3kids,me wey dey shout say 2pikins don do me,abi mak i reconsider ni... undecided undecided

Only produce the number of kids that you can comfortably take care of. It is not the number of children that you can spit out that matters but rather the quality of life you can afford them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by dasparrow: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I guess u prefer anything onTonto Dike n d likes!

Nothing wrong with that! Its a free world after all.

TRUTHTELA:

You mean Bi-racial??

He already said what he meant. Each country has a different term for biracial. In the Dominican Republic, they are known as Mulattoes. In Nigeria they are known as half castes and in America they are known as biracial. Kini big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by tlops(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva: It seems his wife, Ifeanyi is half caste.

TRUTHTELA:

You mean Bi-racial??

Whats the difference?

Molato grin
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by albatross777(f): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
THE DAUGHTER IS FUGLY..... SHE LOOKS LIKE A DRAG QUEEN. I TOOK ONE LOOK @ HER AND WAS LIKE 'GADDEM'!
AND THE WIFE....... WHATS WITH THE JUMBO EARS..THE BOYS LOOK OKAY( THE LITTLE ONE ANYWAY) [/quote]
grin
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by propofol: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2013
sad
Babzilla: THE DAUGHTER IS FUGLY..... SHE LOOKS LIKE A DRAG QUEEN. I TOOK ONE LOOK @ HER AND WAS LIKE 'GADDEM'!
AND THE WIFE....... WHATS WITH THE JUMBO EARS..THE BOYS LOOK OKAY( THE LITTLE ONE ANYWAY)

SHAME ON YOU!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by pavitrabalse07: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2013
nice pic smiley In which occasion u took this pic ??
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 30, 2013
I so much love Pastor Paul even though am not a church member..God bless you Sir!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Benzora(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2013
Happy Birthday Sir. May God grant you the fresh release of His unction to fulfil His call upon your life IJN Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin 50th Birthday Dinner (Photos) by Deschil: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Stop missing your drugs. Seriously-the delirium this time is pretty serious. sad
Babzilla: THE DAUGHTER IS FUGLY..... SHE LOOKS LIKE A DRAG QUEEN. I TOOK ONE LOOK @ HER AND WAS LIKE 'GADDEM'!
AND THE WIFE....... WHATS WITH THE JUMBO EARS..THE BOYS LOOK OKAY( THE LITTLE ONE ANYWAY)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okocha, Ali Baba, Kanu, At Promotional Match For AY's Movie "Trip To Jamaica" / Funke Kuti Celebrates Son Made's 20th Birthday With Cute Throwback Photos / Ebube Nwagbo And Charly Boy Pose For Photos Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.