Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Some Lastma Bills, Fines & Penalties - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Lastma Bills, Fines & Penalties (3044 Views)

LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Traffic Fines For Offenders / FG Fines British Airways $135M & Virgin Atlantic $100M Over Ticket Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Some Lastma Bills, Fines & Penalties by Tonyblu(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2008
Ever wondered why a road-side LASTMA official tells you your traffic offence is N25,000.00, but that if you give him N10,000.00 they will let you go?
Eventually you might bargain down to N4,000 - N6,000 and they will let you go. What of if you follow through with them and get to their office and find out the offence was only N2,000.00 only shocked ! And You can be rest assured that your settlement will enter the guy's pockets and not the Govt treasury!

Here is scanned photocopy of a LASTMA fines & penalty list. Look through and be informed.

Wanna share your experiences with them LASTMA people?

Cheers.
Re: Some Lastma Bills, Fines & Penalties by landre: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2008
Thanks a lot buddy this will be very useful for lagos motorist. However the state should educate people about their right concerning fines that might help in reducing corruption.
Re: Some Lastma Bills, Fines & Penalties by DONFASZY(m): 3:09am On May 26, 2012
Pls advise me....i went to computer villiage to pick up my repaired fone,i packed my nissan quest by medical road...opposite landover aviation...within 20mins....my car was towed to LASTMA office PWD.....when i got there...they already deflate d tyre all within 40mins...trekked cos no bike...heavy rainfall....they gave me ticket of N7,000 fines for illegal packing and N10,000 tow fee and i was instructed to come with my tax clearance and i will undergo 2days training after payment and i should be aware that N25,000 to N30,000 will not bail my car out of their gate....I am in need of big help here...cos....am jobless to start spending all this....any connection or assistance

(1)

Can I Be Allowed To Travel To Dubai For Shopping Cos Am 6 Months Pregnant / Why Are Nigerians Ladies In Canada Always Bitter? / 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.